Land Of The Biebs

due to the pressure of someone who i shall not name *cough emily cough* i must update every chance i get! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EMILY!!!!!!!!! oh and sorry if this chapter is full of shizzle, i havent been in the best MOOD lately. okay, let the hate on this chapter full of flubber chucks. oh and i mean no offense to anyone in this chapter.

-julia

Emily's POV

Julia came into the coffee shop all out of breath. She was panting and her eyes were wide. She sat down next to Harry with worry written all over her face.

"Julia are you okay?" I asked snapping her out of her trance.

"You look like you've see a ghost.." Harry said wrapping his arm around her.

"Believe me, I wish it was..." She mumbled. Everyone gave her a worried and questioning look."I mean, your faces pressed against the glass window was pretty scary..." She faked laughed.

"Can we go back? I'm not much in a road trip mood....."

"Can we please see Justin Bieber's house first?" Niall pleaded. She looked hesitant. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it.

"We will go back right after we see the house! We"re almost there!" Stef said trying to help convince Julia to say yes. She finally nodded.

"Come on, let's get you a drink." I said linking arms with her and Stef walking to the line.

"Spill it." Stef said.

She stayed silent.

"Julia, we know something's up. Its written all over your face." I said but nothing changed in her silence.

We ordered her drink and sat back down as we awaited for the server to call her name. I gave Liam a look for them to give us some privacy. I don't think he got the message, because he wiggled his brows at me. I finally gave up, and whispered for them to leave.

"C'mon lads, let's see what Paul is doing." Liam said gesturing them to get up.

"Why?" Zayn asked." He doesn't do much."

"If he didn't do much, you would probably be attacked by mobs of fans." MJ said.

"Maybe we can just bug him." Louis said and they followed to Paul's table.

"Julia, are you going to tell us what happened when you went to get your purse?" Emily said.

"If you don't tell us, we will tell Harry and the boys your secret." Stef threatened and both Julia and my eyes grew wide.

"Hey! You do realize that secret also involves me?" I exclaimed.

"If it gets her to spill, then I will do it!" Stef said.

When we were little, Julia and I would pretend to get married to the Jonas brothers. We would dress up, decorate the whole dining room, and even force some boys in the class to play along. We thought we were preparing for our future wedding. Stupid, I know but we were young then! You can't blame us for having alittle imagination.

"So are you going to tell is or not?" I asked.

"Fine. I will tell you...." She said all flustered. "I saw Stephen and Justin in the parking lot." our jaws hung open.

Julia's POV

I didn't want to believe it. Justin was the Justin. As in Justin Bieber. I didn't want to see them ever again and neither did Emily. Stephen was one of Justin's closest friends and his drummer. Now you're thinking, why did she agree to come with to Stradford if she didn't want to see them? Well, I didn't think they would be here!!!! I thought they would be on tour since Believe is now out.