CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The Upside Down

~

I was sitting next to Mike who was holding my hand, Eleven had her head on my shoulder, Lucas placed a towel over Eleven after he placed one around me, rubbing our shoulders. "Thank you, Lucas." I spoke, Turing my head slightly to look at him, he just smiled back slightly.

"What did you see Eliza?" My brother spoke up, I turned my head to look at him in questioning "after Eleven came back?"

"The demogorgon." I replied, my tone of voice changed slightly, but the others didn't notice "but then I woke up..I guess."

"It's okay." Dustin spoke in a warm voice "you're not there anymore, the Demogorgon can't get get you."

I nodded my head slightly, tightening my hold on Mikes hand, I could feel the emotions coming from him, it was frustration and nerves.

Mike suddenly shot up and let go of my hand, the warmth leaving me, making me miss it slightly. We all turned to watch the brunette walk towards the door and leave the room.

Eleven lifted her head and turned to look at the door also, we heard Mike shouting for his sister and Jonathan, maybe they left? But why would they leave?

I played with my fingers, letting El lay her head back onto my shoulder, the door slammed open, Mike walked over to us and spoke "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas asked.

"They're gone." Mike stated "Nancy and Jonathan. His cars gone."

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin spoke up casually, I turned to look at him and nodded my head.

"Wouldn't surprise me." I spoke with a smirk "I could feel their connection to one another, so beautiful."

"Gross." Lucas spoke, while cringing.

"No." Mike shook his head "No way"

"Did they go with the chief?" My brother asked.

"I don't know." Mike stated, I felt Eleven lift her head as she spoke out.

"No."

"What?" Mike questioned "Did you see them? Do you know where they went?"

"Yes."

"Where." Mike asked "where did they go?"

I turned to stare at Eleven, intrigued on what they may say, but I was shocked to hear her answer.

"Demogorgon." Oh hell naw

I turned to my brother and raised my brow "as you were saying? Demogorgon can't get me? Huh?"
.
.
.
Eleven was clutching her legs to her chest while I lay on the step above her, one leg propped up while the other lay straight, my hair dangling over the edge, the ceiling was the only thing in my sight.