masennus

In 1997, She was born in a little town called Nagslot. She had and beautiful sister, and and brother that was hidden from them a long time a go. His mother was not the same as her's and her sisters, but they did know that they ever had a brother they did not know his mom toke him away. When the oldest was just a baby, there brother was token away to never see them for years.

" June, June get up, someone's at the door" Her mom screams at her form the hallway . As she awakens, she sees the sun as it shines on her violet purple and crystal blue walls. As she looks over at the pictures . She has taped to her walls . Of her family, her sister April and her youngest cousin Kaylee, and the love of her life John. John and her had been dating for three months and he had her around his finger. Kaylee her youngest cousin love to draw and dance. Her sister April was a amazing sister but not the best friend, June would do anything to impress her and April would take it way to far. As June get out of the bed looking around, she says " same life, same me , same stupidity, same world"

As April was still in bed from sneaking out from the night before. Then June got out of bed and walked slowly to the door. Whering her school sweats pants and a old huddy form the band Pink Floyd, plus the ACDC converse. when she opened the door a young male with dark drown hair. Looked down at her like she was crazy and said" Is your dad around" but he wasn't so she said" No "and the young man said "Think you have a good day ma'am" and walked off the porch to his sky blue 1960 Chevy Camaro and drove off .

"Who was it? " mom said, " a tall, brown hair guy. He was asking about dad. But I said he was not here and he got in his car and drove off." June explained. As April got out of bed, about noon, she walked into the living room. " well how was the party sis. I was scared you wasn't coming home." " June shut up please. Mom don't know ok. Please don't tell. " Then mom walked in room. They looked at her to see. If she hear anything. But she didn't. So they was good, " ok kids. Get dressed and In the car, We need to go see your dad at work."

So they where off to see their dad,April loved going to their dads work but June didn't, June had always been diffent, She never felt apart for the family, but the only way she felt like she belonged with her family is if, Her and her dad was fishing or she was with her grandparents and great grandma, she was always apart of their world and they lessened to her and how she felt about everything.