TFP Decepticons X Female!Human! Reader Part Two!

"Soundwave! Be careful." You prevented the mech from tripping. Knockout disliked the yelling that he was getting. Megatron wouldn't dare leave your side. Neither would Predaking. Here you were, a puny human helping your robotic peers. Starscream was infuriating, causing a fight between Knockout and him. The two not knowing the human anatomy, they would "fight like girls". You found this amusing. Except for the fact that your dear leader was holding onto for dear life.
"Megatron, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine! You inferior huMAN!"

As he let go he instantly slipped and fell on his aft. Like a child, he made grabby hands.
"I don't like this! Y/n please help!" Which you did. He hugged your side, face buried in your neck. Predaking was holding your hand, learning how to move this new body.
"Be careful, king. I don't want you pulling a Megatron."
"I'll be careful." These cons were children. Literally. Shockwave was even wary about doing certain things.
"You humans are illogical!" You laughed.
"Why don't we all head to my room and take a nap?" They all nodded.

It was a hassle but you did make it to your quarters. After making a place to sleep, most of the mechs slept on the floor. Except for Megatron who demanded to lay with you for protection. It was an adorable sight. All of your mechs sleeping soundly. But one was awake.
"Knocky, wanna sleep up here?"
"I'm allowed?"
"Yes. I'll let you spoon if you want." He slowly got up and joined you and Megatron. Knockout was behind you, spooning you, while Megatron was in front and held your hands. You loved every second of this. Next time you want something, you can bring this up.

Sorry for the long wait. There will be a part three.