Chapter 2-Getting a bit tipsy

Chapter 2-getting a bit tipsy.

"Mom, dad?" I asked as we walked inside. I still wore my soccer uniform with my trophy and medal in hand. We won state championships again.

"Yes, honey?" My mom responded.

"Rachel...is um going to a school seminar tonight....and um...she wanted to know if I wanted to go then...then...uh maybe help her choose some Universities and, uh...sleep over." I said. Man I was a horrible liar. I was lying right through my teeth.

"Honey if you want to go hang out with your friends just ask. You have done a lot lately and we are very proud of you." My mom smiled through the opening of our kitchen.

"Go ahead honey...but no boys no drinking and no smoking." He reminded.

"I know, daddy. Thanks." I smiled taking a sigh of relief. I ran upstairs taking a quick shower and putting on simple jeans and a shirt. I said good-bye and went to Rachel's house.

"You're not going to the party like that are you?" She asked looking at me up and down. I saw everyone sitting inside. They were all changed and ready to go.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my jeans and white v-neck.

"It's fine if you're going to the fucking grocery store." She said yanking me in.

"Go upstairs. We'll be right back."

"Hurry the party already started." Carly called. Rachel put me in her room, she pulled the headband from my hair.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Look at this hair and you're hiding it with this." She scolded fluffing out my hair. She applied more eyeliner then I usually did and mascara, she put on a light peach lip gloss and went into her closet. She threw out black strappy heels and a pair of black shorts with a short button up tank top.

"Put that on." She ordered shoving me into the bathroom. I put on the short shorts and heels and the short button up shirt. Once I lifted my arms it lifted and exposed my belly.

"Rachel, I don't think it should be this short." I called.

"It's fine just come out." I stepped out slowly and her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"My you look amazing. You're always covering up your long lucky ass legs." I smiled looking at myself. I looked different. I looked older and...I guess hot? I mean I looked pretty before...but I was just pretty.

Now...I look sexy.

I smiled biting my tongue as I looked at myself.

"Okay, let's go pais." Rachel laughed. I followed her out the door and down the stairs where everyone gasped.

"Holy shit...it's little Paisley Jane." Jake joked.

"Shut up, loser." I said hitting his arm.

"Someone actually looks grown up." Kobi added.

"Nice work." Zach said complimenting Rachel.

"I know. I have the magic touch. Now let's go." We went out to Zach's Hummer. The one his parents got him and we all piled in.

Soon we came to an overly crowded mansion with music blaring so loud you could hear it twenty miles away.We all got out and Zach locked the doors shoving his keys in his pocket. We made our way inside people staring at us and whispering in each others ears. A few boys were staring at my legs.

"Wink at them." Rachel ordered. I winked and smiled and they grinned back. What was I doing?

No Boys.