"I don't want to help it".

Dougie Poynter so excited of having @BrookeHolloway back in England! I love this girl! :)

Tom Fletcher @dougiemcfly I think someone hacked your account! hahahah

Brooke Holloway @tommcfly not my fault @dougiemcfly left this open while having a shower!

"You know what? I would appreciate you more if you stopped hacking my Twitter, Brook," -Dougie told me, grinning.

"You can't appreciate me more than you do, honey," I said, kissing his cheek.

"So, did you solve your jealousy thing with the blondie?"

"I think so, but I don't know. I heard they've been talking on Skype and stuff."

"After what he said to you, a conversation with an ex-Disney girl shouldn't bother you darling," he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah I know... I guess I'm acting like this just because we're nothing more than "special friends" you know? Nothing serious, I told you, and things like that can be over easily."

"Yes, I know that. But I think you'll be serious when he gets back to England, honestly."

"I hope," I said, smiling.

"I told you you'd fall for him when he started tweeting you and you didn't believe me!," he said, looking at his phone. Wait. That's not his phone. It's mine.

"Dougie! What are you doing? Give me my phone back!," I yelled.

"He tweeted you, I was just reading it!"

Niall Horan Just 2 weeks left of this amazing tour! Then back to the studio! Hope @BrookeHolloway is up to write some songs with us! :)

Brooke Holloway @NiallOfficial anytime buddy! :) how's Narnia today?

Niall Horan @BrookeHolloway great and sunny! hahaha skype tomorrow? :)

Brooke Holloway @NiallOfficial totally up for it! :)

***

I went back home after having lunch at Dougie's. Lara had moved in 2 weeks or so before Tom's wedding, but she was back at her parents' this weekend. When I arrived at my place I found all the girls in the living room, trying to find something interesting on TV. It's obvious they haven't been successful at it.

"Steven called, he said he can't go to the studio tomorrow, but asked for you to finish that song you've been working on, so you can record it as soon as possible," Haley said.

"Alright. I'm stuck with the song though, I don't know when I'll finish it."

"Want some ice cream? Ice cream always makes everything better," Kirsten said, smiling.

"Sure," I said, laughing.

2 weeks after

Niall's POV

"I still don't understand why we have to be at the studio today, we've just arrived from America!," Harry said, opening the door.

"I just need to give you the programme for the summer, for when we're in Sweden recording and stuff," Paul told him.

"But that's in August!," we complained.

"The sooner, the better," he said, smirking.

We were walking through the corridor when we saw Steven, the girls' manager.

"Hey guys! How was the tour?," he asked, shaking hands with Paul.

"Just great! What are you doing here anyway? I thought you and the girls were on holiday until next tour by the end of Augut!," Paul told him.

"Yeah well... You should know by now I'm never on holiday because these girls never stop writing. Brooke's recording a new song she finished a couple of days ago."

"These girls are always writing and recording! " Liam said.

"Well, she's been trying to finish this song for about 3 weeks now, it got frustrating at some point. She's in here," he said, pointing at the door behind him, "she must be finishing now, do you guys wanna see her?"

"Sure!," we all answered.

We entered the room and I must admit it, it felt great to hear her voice again. And the song, man, this girl is a genius when it comes to writing songs! No wonder Tom and the guys always ask for her help.

"Through with golden roads and perfect love,

too muh of your mouth is like too much sun.

How I burn, how I burn,

I was so patient waiting for my turn.

I fly like stones,

as I break every bone...

Come get me..."

I could swear she was looking at me when she sang those words, and I won't complain about it. So I winked at her. Man, I'm falling head over heels for this girl, I can't help it. No. I don't want to help it.

When she was finished with the song, she got out of the booth and hugged us all.

Brooke's POV

When I finished recording the song I went out of the booth and joined the boys. I was ecited to see them all. But only when I hugged Niall I got butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm falling for this boy, and I still don't know if it's good or not.

"Niall! You go last! I want to hug her too!," Harry said, teasing us both.

"Do you wanna come over my place tonight?," Niall whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I would, but we have a dinner both McFly and Essex Way together, and I promised Giovanna I'd hlep her in the kitchen," I said, feeling truly sorry about it. I really wanted to be with Niall.

"Oh...," he said, looking down.

"But hey, from toorrow on, I'm all yours buddy!," I said, smiling.

"Yesssssss! All mine!," and then, he kissed me.

When we parted from the kiss, I noticed Steven was looking at us, with his serous face. Now I remember the only thing he knows about me and Niall is that we hang out quite often. And that I may like him. I guess I'll have some questions to answer while he drives me home.