Don't Walk In The Night(Chapter Three)

Chapter Three of 'Don't Walk In The Night'

"Closed off from love

I didn't need the pain

Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vain

Time starts to pass

Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened

For the very first time with you

My heart melts into the ground

Found something true

And everyone's looking round

Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say

I'm in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open." I sang in the shower.

After I was finished I got out and wrapped my big fluffy blue towel around my body and left my hair unwrapped. I was about to scream but didnt when I enetered my room. It was that guy again.

"You have horribe singing." He said.

"Thanks. I get that a lot." I said rolling my eyes, even though he couldn't see because his back was faced me and he was looking at a picture of me and Kim.

"You look different here." He said. He turned to look at me and turned back at the picture but turned around to look at me, his eyes roaming my face and body.

 "Oh yeah, I feel soo comftorable right now." I said while roling my eyes. His eyes suddenly turned a very very very bright blue and they were gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring at them, even if I wanted to, which I didn't. My heart picked up its speed. Why? I have no idea, he's just staring at you, while you are in a very tiny flffly towel that almost matches his eyes, but his are wayy brighter. I thought to myself..

Great I'm talking to myself now.. I lost my mind.. 

I blinked and I was against the wall with him pushed up against me and his hands were caging me.

"I- I- I umm." I suddenly forgot what I had to say when he kissed my jaw. He kissed my neck and I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

"I have to, I have to get d-dressed." I said remembering what I had to tell him.

"Mhmm." He said his voice hoarse, but I don't think he listened to me. He continued to kiss my neck and jaw. He bit my earlobe and I lost it, I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissd his neck. He groaned.

"You  have to get dressed." He said. Okay, so maybe he did hear me. I sighed and got off hm.

"Yeah, I-I do." I said.

"I'll... Go now." He said. I nodded a little sad. I don't know why but I liked his company.... Gah, what am I saying? I never even seen his face, for Pete's sake!