I just met my brother...and hes totally hot! [Chapter 8]

Heyy!!!!!

Thanks for all the support and the "please upload soon" notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EM! :D

________________________________________________________________________

"Umm what happened?" She asked.

"I dunno!! Nathan blew up on me and basically told me to fuck off! So can I stay with you?"

"Um sure! I guess...but only for a little while. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's alright...he's a fucking jerk anyways. I'm packing now so can you pick me up at 6?"

"Sure hon. Be there at 6. Bye."

"Bye and thanks so much."

The line went dead and I instantly got my luggage bags and shoved things angrily into the space. Tears brimmed my eyes and I wiped them away. Thankfully time passed and it was 5:55. I was done and decided to leave a note on the table.

Dear Nathan,

To get out of your hair I've moved away. Don't worry about me, I'll make it when I have to live on my own. Perhaps I can move in with a friend...but you don't seem to like me or care enough so bye.

Alex

Tears blurred my vision as I left and ran down the stairs, the luggage bumping down the stairs. I saw Victoria's car and shoved the bags in before I hopped in and she drove off.

"Are you making the right decision?" She asked.

I just nodded and let tears cascade down my face. I did make the right decision...didn't I?

***Nathan's POV***

I heard a door slam and I peeked outside. I didn't see any sign of Alex. She must be in her room. I was thirsty so I decided to get a bottle of water. I was chugging when I noticed something. It was a piece of paper...with Alex's handwriting. She probably figured I would come outside and it's an apology letter!!

Dear Nathan,

To get out of your hair I've moved away. Don't worry about me, I'll make it when I have to live on my own. Perhaps I can move in with a friend...but you don't seem to like me or care enough so bye.

Alex

Tears blurred my vision and I let them fall. She thought I didn't care? She moved away?! Fuck!!! This is all my fault and now I have no idea where she was! Would she go to school and I could find her? But wait it's break right now and she'll probably have some plan! Shit...now she's out their in New York City where I'll never find her! Damn.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it's short I just wanted to update but I promise to write again soon!!

ILOVEYUHGUYS!!!

XOXO