2

You scream as Trixie gets closer to winning connect 4.
"You're cheating!!!" You point your finger at her from across your table, standing up. She laughs and pretends to be hurt when you fake slap her. You giggle, going to grab your water bottle.
"Hey," Trixie calls, walking into your kitchen. "So you're really okay?" You turn around and look at her. Millions of thoughts cross your mind.
"I'm fine, don't worry." You smile. She looks at you unconvinced, stepping towards you. You step back, feeling the cold counter of your kitchen.
"Don't be scared," She whispers. She wraps her arms around your neck, pulling you into a tight hug. God she smells nice. You slap yourself. Stop being so damn gay. You put your hands on her back and she pulls you closer.
"Hey really, I'm okay." She pulls back and looks at you, smiling.
"Fine!" She raises her hands in surrender. "Think you'll win this round of connect4? I don't." You slap her arm lightly. You both sit back on your couches and do another round.
"So, what made you move here?" Trixie asks, putting a chip in. You look down, a small smile stretching your face.
"Well, my mom. She always wanted to live here for some reason, so I saved up my money for about a year and a half after she died and moved here." You say, memories of your mom lightly tracing your brain. Trixie moves onto your side and leans her head on your shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think-"
"She was an amazing person. I think she would have loved you, even though she's not gay like me." You chuckle. Trixie looks up at you from your shoulder but doesn't move. You can tell she didn't guess that you were.
"You think so? That's an honour." She smiles and for a few minutes you both sit there in a comfortable silence, listening to the fire crackle.
"Oh!" Trixie jumps up, excitedly facing you. "There's supposed to be a storm tonight!" She looks out your window, the rain pouring down, wind picking up. "We have to watch."
"Sounds like a plan. I'll go grab some blankets and candles while you pour us some more wine." You stand up and head to your room and grab candles from your cupboard and a bundle of blankets. You walk out, finding Trixie standing at your window, staring out.
"You okay?" She turns immediately, looking flustered and, quite drunk.
"Yeah! I'm good." You laugh.
"If you say so." She helps you set up the couches and blankets, turning them to face your window. You put candles on the coffee table and your drinks on it. You both sit on the same couch, drinking wine and watching the storm. The wind picks up and many bags and branches fly past, and the trees rustle loudly. You watch as a person struggles in the wind.
"Trixie," you grab her hand in realization of a good idea. "Let's go outside." She scoffs and laughs, realizes you're serious, then smirks. You both giggle excitedly as you put on giant rain coats and boots. You both stare at the door for a second. You look over, laughing.
"Ready?"
"Totally." You whip open your door (but close it obviously) and both of you run out. You both spin around as the wind blows and the rain soaks everything. An alarmed 'eek' makes you turn towards Trixie and your eyes land on the branch stuck in her hair. You purse your lips, looking at her as a dripping mess with a branch sticking out of her hair. You fall to the grass ground, laughing uncontrollably.
"Shut up!" She yells over the sound of the storm. She kneels down beside you and tries to pick you up but you're too busy laughing. "Help me get it out!" She starts to scream laugh and you, a soaked and laughing mess, try to help her get it out. You both agree on going back inside, rushing into your house.
"Oh my god, (y/n)! I hate you!" She laughs and buckles over, trying to catch her breath.
"Here -pffft- let me help you get it out." You both discard your rain gear, standing in the doorway. You reach up to her head, your hand going into her wet hair.
"Almost there," You say, focusing hard on not to rip her perfect hair. You glance down at her when she doesn't reply and find her staring at you.
"I'm really glad you're okay, you know. I've never felt so worried in my life." You smile and kiss her forehead.
"Thank you for saving me. Now here," you hand her the branch. "Keep this as a relic of how you won against the deadly storm." You giggle and she grabs it, smiling.
"Okay." You both smile and you excuse yourself to get changed and bring her clothes too. You close your sliding door and take off your shirt and pants, reaching down for the PJ set. You hear the door open and stumble, falling onto your bed.
"Oh!! I'm sorry!" Trixie exclaims and covers her face.
"I-It's fine, don't worry." You laugh and slip on your PJs. "Here." You hand her a nightgown. What? You didn't have anything else.  She thanks you and looks at your curiously. You cock your head as she blocks the doorway, reaching under her shirt. Your heart rate picks up. She slips off her shirt, showing off a beautiful lace bra. She does a little shimmy and turns and half jogs out.
"I'd be a good stripper!" She yells out, making you laugh and follow her out. You stop dead and see pink frilly panties and beautiful legs for a split second before a night gown covers them. She winks and stumbles slightly, making you go over to her to make sure she's steady. She nearly screams and bolts towards something and you turn to see a guitar.
"Do you play?" You ask, sitting on the couch in front of the window and looking at the weather intensify. She sits beside you and holds the guitar. "Play something!" You nudge her and she giggles.
"Okay but I'm drunk so no judgement ok?" You laugh and nod. She looks outside, then closes her eyes, singing.
"Let the rain come in the window screen, Lose a dollar in the vending machine, Spill a coffee on my new pair of jeans
You belong to me
Gimme traffic I got plenty time
Cold water in the shower thats fine
I can stand here in the waiting line
Cause you belong to me
And I breathe you in the morning
And I move with you at night
And oo-oo-oo when you kiss me
If I could fly I'd take you with me
Up to the stars and we'll name them as we go oh oh
Up to the stars and we'll name them as we go.." You stare in utter awe.  She looks at you with an uncertain look.
"What? Was it bad?" You shake your head.
"It was amazing." You breathe out, looking at the talented woman in front of you. "Can I get an autograph?" You laugh and she hits you. She yawns, putting away the guitar. You both lay down on the couch, her leaning on your shoulder and your chin on her head.
"Goodnight, Trixie." She hums in response, already half asleep.