Chapter 6

"MIka" he thought to himself, Phillip had been spending the last two days running her name through his mind and he realised that he would never get tired of hearing it or saying it.  He found that over the last couple of days he had been finding any opportunity to speak in her presence if only just to say her name and watch how her body reacted to him using it to gain her attention, which he found was never far away from him.

Phillip noticed that his beloved Mika seemed to always find a way to be near him and to touch him. Although this brought him great pleasure he was finding it hard to resist her, everytime he felt her near he and his wolf's' first instinct had to be forced down cause all he wanted to do was bend her over the nearest table and plough into her roughly to hear her scream while he gave her that pleasure and pain he knew she would find so satisfying.

He would enjoy nothing more than to take such pleasures in his mate and show his dominance but things had been bothering him and he figured that today would be the day he would get answers from his mate.  There were things that didn't add up and he needed to know what had happened to her all the time that he'd been searching for her.

Phillip was glad he had waited to do this as she was now looking pretty healthy and it shocked him how quickly her body seemed to heal and bounce back to its original figure.  Phillip knew she wasn't a shifter but she fascinated him on what she could be.

Before him sat Mika with the tray on her lap and an almost orgasmic look on her face while eating what was on her plate that cook had made up for her. The utter joy and pleasure she took out of everyday things still amazed him and made him wonder what her life might had been like to have her seem so grateful for things he took for granted.

As his gaze traveled the length of his mate he took notice of the slight scars that covered her body in different sizes and shapes, he couldn't imagine what would possess a man to want to damage a thing so beautiful.  even with the scars he couldn't find himself to want to turn away from her body as he felt the scars added a vulnerability to her that made him want to wrap her in his arms and tenderly lick those scars till her body recognised them as a way of receiving pleasure instead of bring forth a memory of  a time that he wasn't there to save her.

Having these thoughts in his head only reinforced his need for answers as well as set his wolf on edge. Because of these feelings erupting in him he decided to broach the subject with Mika.

"Mika, my pet......we need to talk.  I believe it's time I found out a few things, don't you think so?"

Mika looked up from her blueberry pancakes drizzled in honey in shock and apprehension.  These were the only times that her body did not feel her Daijon's presence, the pancakes seemed to always pull her in and not let her go till she ate the whole thing up not even leaving a slither of the delicious goodness on her plate.

Mika was hoping to avoid this conversation. How could she explain that she couldn't remember her past.  For some reason her mind was blocked she could feel it like it was a physical wall in her mind. It must have been bad especially from looking at the scars plastered all over her body. She looked at herself wondering if that was the reason why he hadn't made a move on her yet, a sadness fell over her.

He saw where her eyes went to, felt her sadness and in that moment he wanted nothing more than to go back to the place she was found and burn it all over again. He had a feeling that the answers where all there for him to find.  Phillip leaned over and lifted the tray and set it aside to scoop Mike up onto his lap. "Your beautiful scars and all Mika, perfect for me so don't look at them like that. When your back to being your healthy self I'll have to show you exactly what I mean about your hot tiny body."

Hearing this quickly brought a smile to Mika's face but unfortunately it didn't stay on there long as her mind drifted back to their original question and it frightened her to realise she had no answers about her past. I mean don't get her wrong there were bits of her past that she seemed to had not forgotten, like her name, her purpose , her age, how to write, her likes and dislikes of food, etc. How could she explain it to him without her coming across as fake or a liar.