III.

Gal's POV

After y/n showed me the way to the bathroom I immediately went in there and started to discard all my clothes. Feeling the warm water hit my skin is very refreshing.

While washing myself, I can't help but think of y/n... her beautiful y/ec (your eye color) eyes, and the way she smiles. I am very grateful to her. She saved my life. If it wasn't for her I'd be dead by now.

After I finish cleaning myself, I put on the clothes that y/n gave me and went my way to her room. As I silently went my way in, I saw her on he— on our bed peacefully sleeping. She must really be tired from all of those fighting.

I slowly moved the hair that's blocking her face, I smiled to myself. She's so adorable, who knew this innocent face can kill a bunch of freaks and save me? She's like my guardian angel. She saved me.

I slowly went and made my way outside, everyone is very hospitable. Everyone is looking after each other. I smiled as I saw children running around happily with y/un playing with them. This is my new home. I'll do anything to keep it this way.

— — — — — — — — —
Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling energized, it's still night time. I looked around and listened to my surroundings, I heard distant talking from outside. Looks like everyone is having fun. I went to the bathroom to check on Gal but no one's there, she must've been outside talking with our people.

I've decided to freshen up before going outside. As I walk towards our campfire I've received a lot of smiles and greetings from the other survivors. Looking back, they may have different lives before all this chaos happened, but they're my family now. A family that I will cherish and protect.

I saw Gal sitting near the camp fire watching the adorable children while chatting with the other survivors. I smiled knowing she feels at home and safe. My little daydream about Gal stopped when I heard my uncle called my name. I went my way towards him to check if he needs anything.

"I there something wrong uncle?" I looked at him as I wait for his answer.
"No" he says, "Everything is fine. I'm just checking on you. You really scared me y/n. You know how I feel about going out there alone, it's dangerous. I can't lose you.. not you too. We only have each other besides our new family. I don't want to see my only niece hurt."

I smiled weakly at uncle and hugged him tight "I'm sorry uncle, I had a feeling that I need to go out there. Turns out I'm right, I really need to go out there. If I didn't, I wouldn't have saved Gal. We wouldn't have met her." Uncle y/un chuckled as he looks at Gal.

"You have a crush on her don't you?"

My eyes widened because of what uncle y/un said. Yes she's beautiful and kind but is it really possible to have a crush on someone you've met within only a few hours?

"Oh n-no uncle she's not... no." I shook my head immediately as I try to convince my uncle and myself that I do not have a crush on her. He chuckled softly and patted my shoulder "You silly girl." he said. "Everyone is almost done eating, Gal hasn't eaten anything yet. I think she's waiting for you, go and get her before both of you starve."

Uncle started walking away, probably to his post since it's his turn to watch the gates, but not before smirking at my teasingly. I shook my head once again and made my way towards Gal who's now sitting a few feet away from the others on the campfire.

I slightly tapped her shoulder and smiled brightly as she turns her head towards me while watching the kids.

"Oh hey y/n, had a good rest?" She smiled at me as I sit beside her.
"Yeah, I got my energy back" I said.
"You didn't wake me up after your took a bath" I pouted at her. She laughed and shook her head.
"You looked very peaceful, I don't want to deprive you from a well deserved rest. Have you forgotten you've just saved me from a hoard of freaks" she says.

I chuckled and nodded my head. She has a point. All those freak fighting and saving the beautiful damsel in distress made me tired.

"Okay okay, you win" I smiled "speaking of well deserved... since both of us had a tough day, would you like to get something to eat with me? Everyone is almost done. We might as well get our food now." I continued.

Gal smiled at me and stood up immediately.

"I thought you'd never ask! I was waiting for you because I don't want to eat alone" She giggles and pulled me up and linked her arms on me.

I smiled at her gesture. She actually wants to eat with me! Okay maybe uncle y/un is right. Maybe I do have a small crush on Gal. But who doesn't? She's beautiful, she has an amazing smile, a sexy accent, an adorable giggle and an angelic laugh. Who would have a crush on her?

Shaking my silly thoughts away I smiled at Gal and made our way to get some food.

— — — — — — — — —
Author's note:

Hi! I'm back again.
So... Wattpad logged my account out and I don't even know why, I almost cried because I don't want to redo this story but anyways... I got it back and I went on to writing immediately.

By the way, again sorry for my poor writing ability I was never really good at these types of things and English isn't my first language.

I just made this story because I've been thinking of scenarios of me meeting the one and only Gal Gadot.

Anyways, I hoped you liked this boring and poorly written chapter.

Thank you! ❤️

-Acoline
(Nakakahiya ako jusko)