Arc1.7

Editor: mattersnot999

****

LiFan was following behind Kai towards the private lounge Tan Xiu was in.

As for the commotion, it was immediately solved as soon as the name "Tan Xiu" came out.

~Really living up to the name of FL's biggest cheat, ah! Looks like I really need to be careful with this guy.~

Not long after they arrived to the door, Kai knocked at it lightly couple of times before saying, "Boss, he has arrived."

Hearing this LiFan couldn't help but feel amused at himself, since it seemed like he had just done this not long ago.

~Why do I feel like this is a deja vu?~

However he didn't get to think any further as he got pulled back to his senses by a deep male voice from the inside,"Let him in."

~Oh, hoh the voice is this good already, so just how good this ML looks like, ah?~

Him being oblivious of the ML's appearance was not because of his negligence, rather LiFan was so busy that he pushed everything aside not bothering about the male lead at all and since they were in the same circle he thought that he would meet him sooner or later anyways, so all this time he hadn't seen what ML looked like.

All he knew was that man's amazing achievements in the business world. He had to admit that he actually had great expectations for this man.

In the meantime Kai opened the door for LiFan to get in after hearing his boss's permission.

LiFan unhurriedly entered the room, when he got in he immediately saw two men, one who looked like a foreigner who he instantly identified, that man was Li Yun the head of Li Family.

~So the protagonist is the other one.~

At this thought LiFan slowly moved his gaze from Li Yun to the other man and he was immediately met with a pair of deep black eyes.

LiFan's heart missed a beat when he met with his intense gaze, making him think that he could see through himself, causing him to feel slightly tense.

He got to admit that the male lead's face and his majestic aura were godly indeed, even when he met with the female lead he still didn't get intimidated like this.

Calming down, LiFan quickly flashed him a smile while cheekily questioning the man: "What does Mr.Tan want from me by calling me here?"

However, to his response Tan Xiu only indifferently said:"Sit first."

Slightly shrugging his shoulders LiFan obediently went to sit on the vacant sofa in the middle of them, since he also was not fond of the idea of torturing himself by standing there the whole time.

Not beating around the bush Tan Xiu bluntly said: "I want you to be in my team."

Hearing this LiFan was surprised, even Li Yun who had just got out of his trance was shocked into a statue once again. He knew that this little guy's skill was outstanding, but it was not their purpose right?

However, LiFan's reply made Li Yun even more stunned.

LiFan showed an apologetic smile: "Sorry I cannot accept your offer. Today I'm here to promote the car, not myself."

There was no reaction from Tan Xiu upon hearing this, all he did was to sip his red wine and then the corner of his lips curled upwards.

LiFan saw this and furrowed his eyebrows a little, but when he saw Tan Xiu taking out his business card and pushing it towards him, he finally got the gist of his intentions.