Chapter 3

This chapter is up cause of @AurelieBonhoffon houding me to do another chappy. So here it is.... might not do well cause I'm in Italian and the teacher might catch us. Anyway ENJOY&COMMENT&VOTE!! OH YEAH! AND I LEFT A PART OUT SO I JUST ADDED IT ON TO NIALL'S POV :) SORRY GUYS BOUT THAT!!

CIAO A TUTTI, (bye to everyone)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

''It's fine! I was just thinking anyway...umm..well...do you wanna go to Nando's sometime tomorrow? If you was of course' I said. I was worried she was going to say no, so I just stared at the floor, getting ready to walk away.

'Yea! Sure! Tell me where and when and i'll be there!' She sounded really happy! Yay! I have made her happy and spend timw with her.

'Ok then umm..... does 11am at Nando's suit you and i'll pick you up!' I said, really happy. I am going too see her again, tommorrow to be proper.

'Sure then! See you later' Ok! it's a date! I get to see her tomorrow at Nanado's!!

'Oh wait! I forgot, I need to get your adress to pick you up and while your at it, add your number too' I smiled and passed my phone to her. I'n a couple of seconds, she handed it back. She smiled at me and walked away. I love her smile, her giggle, her laughes, her eyes HER EVERYTHING! Can't wait for the 'date'

--------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I hummed as I got ready for our 'date'. I love the song 'Stereo Hearts' by Gym Class Hereos.

' My heart's a stereo,

It beats for you, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio

Turn me up when you feel low

This melody was meant for you

Just sing along to my stereo

oh oh oh oh to my stereo

oh oh oh oh so sing along to my stereo'

Great song and as I finished it, there was a knock at the door. I open it up to see Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis with a bag of carrots.

'Why are you guys here for?I need to get ready, I have to go out with a girl in like, SHIT 10MINS! GET OUT OF MY WAY!' I shouted as I ran past Lou with his BIG AND I MEAN BIG bag of carrots.

'Ok then... What! What girl? You never said there was a girl?' Zayn asked while smirking. I was worried she was going to think it's off cause I was going to pick her up, 10MINS EARLY!

'Don't worry about her cause I gotta go PICK HER UP NOW AND I AM NOT READY!' I shouted as I ran to my bathroom. I quickly did my hair so it is slightly flicked to the side and slap some colonge on. I saw a Diesel jacket from Little Wood (A/N (got that from others books) I did research on that, so I did NOT make it up...ok back to the bad story) .

5mins late, not a great impression, but it's not like it's a date, just 2 friends hanging out. 

Kayla's POV

'Come on lazy bottom!! Don't forget the date you have with that Niall boy!' my sister screamed from down the hall. Mmm... something smells really nice. I walked down the hallway when I glanced to something on the table. Bags, not just any bag, shopping bags from the mall.

'What are these?When did you get them?' I asked my sister, Jacinta. She is one year older than me and has not only been my sister, but my beest friend becuase moving here, all my friends back in America started to hate me.

'I bougt them yesterday for you. Your date with Niall!! Your growing up!' She said running over to me and pinching my cheeks. 'Try them on and then come out and I'll tell you witch one!' 

'Ok 3 reasons for not wearing that: 1. It's not a date, it's just...friends hanging out! 2. I am NOT growing up! and 3! I am not going to wear anything fancy! It's just a place where you EAT! not a restruant!' I yelled and shouted at my sister. She looked scared afterwards and i just stomped into my room to choose my clothes.

I ended up just choosing my 'I Love America' shirt with some trackies with a hoodie. I went back down the hall and ate my breakfast in silence, since I'm not a morning person and the little fight we just got into, i think she new best not to talk.

 After breakfast, I jumped into the shower. I wish all my worries could wash away like dirt on someones body, but it can't. 

I decided before i left, I texted Ruben that I will be busy for the next couple of hours. I wonder how he respond.

To: Ruben the best <3

' Hey :) How are u? I'll be going out for a bit. I'll skype you when I get home. Promise xxx <3'

While I waited for a response, I get changed. I slipped on my trackies and my 'I Love America' printed shirt and took a glance at the clock. 11:30am. I bet he is going to be late. Who care's. MORE TIME TO TEXT RUBEN. I always texted or called him whenever I get free time.

From: Ruben the best <3

'Sure and who are you going out with? Have a fun time! xxx <3'

I sat there thinking and started to type.

To: Ruben the best <3 

'I'm going out with a boy'

I though, thinking he would take it as if we were dating, so instead I texted him:

To: Ruben the best <3

'I'm gonna to call you to explain something to you. talk to you soon! xxxx <3'

Ok now I have to plan how to say it. Just gonna explain how we met and that it's friends hanging out for the day to get to know each other. For some reason, i was shaking, with butterflies in my belly. It's probeley excitment about hearing Ruben's voice again.

'Ello love! How are you?' I heard Ruben's voice. I was instantly happy but the worry became bigger to what he'd think of me. 'I leaved him for another boy, that's why I moved' i hope he doesn't think that.

'Hey! I'm great! Now the thing I wanted to tell you is... well.. umm...' The butterflies became bigger, so did the worry.

'What? You can tell me anything! Is it your mum? Your sister? Your not pregnant? are you? OH CRAP!!' Ok the reaction I didn't expect. I had to calm him down and explain carefully.

'NO! DEFINALTY NOT THE LAST ONE! I hope you don't think this the wrong way that's why I called you, so i can explain..' OK JUST SAY IT HE WONT WORRY 'I am going out with a boy, Niall, that I met yesterday. I-I don't mean a date, just a friend to friend sort of thing. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY!' Last thing I heard was a click. He hung up.

------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh... so what you think happened? I wonder why Ruben hung up! Tell you guys in the next chappy! Hope you guys are enjoying it! and like the new characters? hmm...

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE :) I'll update A.S.A.P!

Erin