TAKE TWO

As i sat there in a haze looking at Joshes almost spiritless face i heard my phone ring, it was Violet. I picked it up and after a long chat i hung up crying. It was great, she got a video on YouTube and it was at number one. It was great but i still couldn’t stop thinking about Louis and our fight. 

What if we never get past this? I don’t know if i could deal with that.

I looked over at Josh again, wanting to see his Gorgeous eyes and i held his frail hand in mine.

I sat there still holding Josh’s hand, almost feeling like giving up and going home for a bit when something happened. It was very subtle but it was something. I felt a slight squeeze of my hand. Was he finally waking up? Was he going to be ok? I started to smile and then i looked at his face and it started to twitch i called to the others to come in but they were nowhere to be found. I watched him as he opened his blue eyes and he looked up at me. I knew it would take a while for him to adjust and to be able to talk and all but i wanted him to be better instantly. 

He did get better in the next couple of days, or so he appeared to. 

One day he felt like flicking the TV on so i got up and got the remote and lay myself down on the hospital bed next to him and flicked it on. And guess what was on? It was a replay of the concert/documentary on the boys from the other night. I got the remote and was about to change the channel when Josh told me not to. Apparently he was a fan. 

“So i hear there is love in the air” the reporter asked Louis. This was what i was dreading and i don’t think i could handle this.

“Yeah well there was for a while” he smiled weakly “but I’m not too sure where we stand now” so he wasn’t sure if he loved me anymore or what?

I didn’t realize a nurse had been standing in the room the hole time and she said “who would turn down a boy like that” she shook here head and walked out, well she had no idea did she.

We lay there on the hospital bed talking for ages about old times; he said something that made me laugh so much so i buried my head into his perfect neck. And then this happened.

“What’s going on here?” i looked out at the door and i saw Louis standing there. I had been snuggled up to Josh in the hospital bed. I jumped up surprised, wandering what he was doing here.

The look on his face was not good at all, he looked angry and hurt.

Louis stormed out and i ran after him dramatically like in one of those movies. I ran after him till we were outside the hospital. 

When we were out of the frond doors, Louis stoped and turned around to face me. “It’s not………….” I started.

“You love him, i can tell. Like some people say, sometimes if you love someone, you have to let them go. I’m just going to have to live with It.” now that was a bit over the top.

“Louis you know……………..”

“It’s ok just be with him, it’s what you want”

“LOUIS!!! SINCE WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I WANTED HIM AND YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT OK WITH THIS? AND YEAH, MAYBE I DO LIKE HIM BUT I CANT HELP THAT, IF I HAD A CHOISE I WOULD CHOOSE FOR THIS ALL TO BE MORE SIMPLE. AND YOU ARENT MAKING THIS ANY EASYER ON ME”

Here we go again, will this ever be over? I wish it was, then it would set my mind at ease. I still couldn’t shake the fact out of my head that i may or may not like Josh. By the look of it Louis didn’t know what to do with himself cause he looked like he was about to walk away then not and then again. He ran his hands through his luscious hair and said “this is just great” and he mumbled some other things to himself. “Thanks” he said to me in an annoyed/upset voice. I could tell that he was not happy at all.