Chapter 0- prolouge- extended epilouge- whatever you wanna call it...

Ann:it's finally here!!! MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Tenshi: -_-""" Umm.. what??... -I regretly ask- is here???

Ann: the one and only.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROLOUGE HAHA! HAHA!!!!

Miu: suddenly enters in Should we ask Tenshi shaking her head and making giant NO signs at the background why are you laughing crazily

Ann: the power of-!!!!!!!

Tenshi: sigh Skittles.....

Miu: ski...ttles??

Tenshi: yup. And excitement, don't forget that.

Miu: erm. . .

Ann:Mwahahahahahahahahaha. . .

Tenshi: sigh...Well folks. please enjoy and sorry for the late update.

Miu: Talk with ya all later!! :-) <3

Tenshi: Miu! stop with the emoticons already!!!!!

Miu :  ^_\\

TENSHI'S POV

"MORNING KO-NO-HA!" I squealed in the early break of dawn, starring at the rising sun from my spot on top of the fourth Hokage's head.

Jumping  down, I spread my arms and the wind caught me and made my 'body' float down to the ground below then turns into direction as I was brought to my destination.

could get used to this whole 'flying-free' ordeal..... no problem.... but sadly I can only turn to this form only in this very day....

I seemingly, then, walked through my door and sighed as I looked at the mirror as I entered my room. my eyes caught themselves and I sighed again as my once blue orbs now looked at me with sad, black orbs. that is just a very sad reminder of what I am going through.... sad....

"your so noisy in the morning, shi-chan" a soft mutter broke my starring and I brought my head up to face the body of a teenager with messy auburn hair, her steely silver eyes stare at me with a frown. why couldn't I get THAT form??!

"hi miu" I greeted happily.

"what's with the façade?" she asks abruptly. shit, was I that too noticeable?!

"it's nothing, it's nothing!,"  I said before clicking my tongue and forming hand signs, the wind surrounded me and when it faded down, I was a 7-year old kid with mossy green hair tied up in two pony tails at each side of my hair and my jade green eyes clouded as normal.

one thing to do is distract her from my. .... emotions....

a scarf is wrapped around my neck but I pulled it up to my mouth. "come on, let's go" I said with my quiet voice. uhh too quiet....

"what....day is it, shi-chan?" she asked as I went out the door and she was locking the door. great..... she got to me... but better than silently leading her on, right?

I stayed quiet for awhile, "it's the day...you know?" I said with a ghost of a smile under my scarf.

she sighed before ruffling my hair as she passed me "change your emotions" oh god, I giggled Miu, you mind reader...  and went after her.