Love confession Laksh style

Hi hope u didn't waited long for that 😜.

Recap; Laksh is sure abt his feelings he is in love with his wife. Now it's his turn.

Laksh was looking at her she was blushing her n trying to avoid his gaze. Laksh wore his boxers n lies on the bed of his side. He switched off the lights n was under the blanket.

Ragini didn't saw that he has just worn his boxers. She too covers herself in the blanket n was trying to sleep. When she touched his bottom by mistake. It happens in previous too but this time it was like if he was trying to come closer to her.

Ragini was moving a bit to the edge of the bed. Just then Laksh moves into the centre of the bed he was crossing the midline of the bed. Ragini was moving again bcz he was coming closer unfortunately she had reached the edge.

Laksh turns to Ragini but she didn't looked at him she was scared to fall on the floor... 😖. Laksh places his hand on her back.... she startled 😮 she turns seeing him so close she frighten n fall backwards on her bottom. Aahhh 😫.

Laksh hits his palm on his head. Ragini this the bed n normally u sleep on it not under it.

 Ragini this the bed n normally u sleep on it not under it

Ragini fumes in anger she made her hands to tight fist. Laksh! What the hell r u doing on my bed side? Oh n yes Laksh even I know a bed is there to sleep on it not under or beside it!

Laksh; Ragini when u sleep on a bed u turn left n right sometimes u just enter into the centre. It happens today I couldn't sleep n had to find best place.

Ragini; stood up. Don't u have a better excuse to come closer to me?

Laksh; if u know I'm coming closer then y r u running away?.

Ragini; I'm not running away, besides it is still en who has to decide to have a relationship with or not. She turns with crossed arms.

Laksh stood up n was standing right behind her. He back hugs her. Ragini meet me tomorrow at 4 p.m. He kisses her cheek n rushed out of the room.

Ragini widen her eyes 😲

Ragini widen her eyes 😲. What is he going to do n where I should meet him. This idiot na...?!

Ragini was looking at the door but Laksh didn't return. Where has he gone?. She went out to search for him. She saw the door to Sans room open she peeps inside n saw Laksh sleeping on the couch shivering in his sleep.