Slave (Larry, Narry, Lirry, and Zarry FanFic)

This fan-fiction will contain sexual content between males. (16 year old Harry- all others are present age) Swearing and profanity will occur.

PROLOGUE

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Hello?"

I heard my mother's voice from the other room as she picked up the phone. She sounded worried, frightened, even. I shamelessly listened in from the other room; I needed to know.

"What? No."

My heart rammed against my chest, because something was wrong, I heard it in her voice. Concern.

"You can't- excuse me, I-"

Heat went to my head, whoever was on the line obviously was not treating my mom with the respect she deserved.

"I'm sorry but-"

Why was she apologizing? What?

"You never said tha-at!"

I turned the corner slightly and saw my mom sit down in a chair slowly, trying to fight back tears.

"No." She whispered, tears slipping down her cheeks.

That was it. I walked over to her, ignoring her surprised gasp as she realized that I had been listening in. I snatched the phone from her hand, hung up, then placed it on the table beside her. "Mum," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her smaller body.

Wiping her tears away, she lightly pushed me back so she could see my face. "I didn't know you got up."

I nodded at her and smiled.

"Happy birthday, Harry."