86. Rumours ♥ (Louis Tomlinson)

Follow me on twitter: @RealHoranHugsWP

Your head snaps up when you hear the door slamming close. A bit worried you get out of the couch and walk to the living room. Louis stares at you and slams a magazine on the table.

Hopefully he doesn't think you cheated on him again, it was the same about a month ago. Magazines were writing lies about you and your co-worker and Louis didn't take it very well. Eventually when he had calmed down, he did believe you and apologized for his behaviour.

Please don't let this be another pointless rumour. You thought.

"They just can't stop huh!" he shouts angrily.

Carefully you walk over to the table and take the magazine in your hands, very quietly you read the headline.

'Zouis smoking weed! What an example for their fans!' the headline says.

"They don't know what they are talking about Louis."

"I know, but somehow they are right! We have so many young fans, we're supposed to be good examples. Look at us, ugh why did we film it anyway," Louis mutters.
He ruffles his hand through his long hair and groans, he's upset when things like this happen which is perfectly normal for a teenager that is under so much pressure.

"Louis, you know that what you and Zayn did is wrong. You'll learn from your mistakes, don't blame yourself too much," you try to calm him down a bit.

He shrugs and gets out his phone, you quietly search the page on which the article is written and start reading it. 

"Look at this, the fans are going mental. Some even burn their tickets, this is so fucked up. Why on earth did we do something so stupid.."

"It was stupid indeed, but you're young Louis. You haven't exactly had the same life as your school friends, it's only because you're famous that they are making such a big deal about it. If it was anyone who isn't famous, media wouldn't make such a fuss about it. They just try to bring you down," you say, grabbing his hands to calm him down a bit more.

He pulls his hands back and puts the on your back, he hugs you tight and you feel something liquid dripping in your neck. You pull back and take his face in your hands. Your thumb carefully wipes away the tears that are falling from his eyes.

"You're an amazing person Louis, they can't judge you. Fans will still love you, it's not because you messed up one little thing that they will hate you now. They will defend you, yeah some may  leave, but are they worth it then? No they aren't. You've done so many great things Louis, so many charities and sick children you have visited. You gave money to those charities. Everyday there are girls who stop cutting themselves because of One Direction, they look up to you. They love you. No matter what," you end your little speech.

"Thank you," he sighs. You know that a little bit of a mood lifting speech was what he needed.

You nod your head and give him a little kiss on the lips which he seems to appreciate.

So here we are again with a new imagine :) It's a bit fitting for the drama this week, you better focus on Niall who raised a lot of money for charity. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure they never wanted the fans to see it. Well at least that's my opinion :) They have their own lives and let's be honest, they aren't the easiest ones.

Well, how's everyone? I'm pretty stressed out 'cos my finals start in less than a week :O Help me please! 

Love you all! ♥

Kay xx