Chapter 4

*Vicky's POV*

It's really crazy how someone can turn your life around in just a matter of days.
Yes, I admit, I am completely head over heels for this girl, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to label myself right now.
What am I?
Gay?
Bisexual?
The question was always on my mind, but even when I forgot about it, it somehow made its way into my thoughts.
The struggles by severely crushing on a person of the same gender can be very eye opening but also very confusing. She made me feel things no boy has ever made me feel, my stomach did front flips every time she smiled or giggled. And how my heart started beating up and down like a maniac every time she held my hand or looked into my eyes. It was all so surreal, I didn't know how to react.
What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just start smiling like a big dork every time she laughed, it would be creepy and weird, which is not my style (I hope).
I know I'm a complete sap for saying this, but wow, has she made me a better person. I've known her for 5 days and already I'm not the cold-hearted bitch everyone thinks I am, which is good for my so called reputation.
But I never understood how I could think about someone so much, it was killing me when she went to get something to drink without me for fuck sake!
Even when she was with me, she was on my mind. Being with her was torture, not being with her was torture. Why couldn't my stupid brain or whatever organ is responsible for this make up its damn mind?
Even thought I hated how attached I was, I loved it. Every second of it.
I was quietly walking down the gravel path when a skinny figure ran towards me. I immediately realized who it was and Ivy quickly pulled me towards the bathrooms.
She ran towards one of the stalls and locked the door behind us.
"Ivy, what the hell is going on, are you okay?" I asked frantically and grabbed her shaking hands.
She looked up at me, with tears filling her beautiful eyes.
"I have wanted to do this from the moment your eyes met mine," she breathed out and ran her fingers along my sides.
"Do wha-" I asked shakily, but was quickly silenced with her soft lips on mine. At first I was in complete shock, but after realizing what the hell just happened I kissed her back with just as much passion as she kissed me. The kiss wasn't long, but when we pulled apart, She slowly opened her mouth as if she was going to say something.
''Vicky, I-I think I'm in love with you,'' she stammered and quickly shot me a worried yet hopeful look.
I could scream my love to her from the top of my lungs, but those three words just didn't want to leave my trembling lips.
''Ivy, I, I,-'' I stuttered out and mentally slapped myself.

Why couldn't I say it?! I loved this girl for heaven's sake!

''Vicky, please say something, you're kinda freaking me out now,'' she laughed nervously and bit her lower lip, making me regret everything even more than I did a moment ago.
I collapsed at the rocky ground, letting quick breaths and quiet sobs escape my lips.
''Vicky? Vicky?'' I heard a voice from up above me and still stayed curled up in a ball, crying uncontrollably.

''Vicky?!? VICKY!!'' I heard someone yell close to me and I quickly shot my read and teary eyes open, glancing to the person standing next to me.

It was all just a dream. Fantastic. Exactly what I needed.

I snapped out of my dream and looked up into a pair of beautiful hazel eyes stating down at me.

Well it could be worse, I mean now I have a beautiful girl standing above me in only a tank top that seems very revealing toda-
"Vicky, you were crying, are you okay?" she asked me, her voice was a bit shaky.
"I-I'm fine, really, thanks for waking me up I guess," I stammered and got up, sliding the sleeves down to my hands. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but quickly closed them. It seemed like she was going to question me on the nightmare, but fortunately she dropped the topic and fixed her shoes.
"So what are you planning to do today? Because I heard we can do whatever we want today," she said excitedly, waiting for my reply.
I giggled at her big smile plastered on her face and quickly answered, not making her wait.
"Well I was thinking I would play guitar for a bit, maybe play you a few songs if you'd like. And then I'd go for some lunch and wait for the counselors to tell us what we're gonna do with the boys," I replied nonchalantly and looked up at her.
Oh and I didn't explain; tonight, every girl cabin is to pair with a boy cabin and do a certain activity together.
I really didn't want to do this. Because boys are such idiots and they are so immature and literally all they think about is girls and sex and memes.
Oh well, it couldn't be so bad. I've had worse experiences with boys anyway.
"So can I join you then?" she asked me shyly and my insides instantly melted when she hesitantly bit her lip.
"YES OF COURSE!" I yelled and she looked at me excitedly and gave me a quick hug, tackling be back on my bunk. We both giggled but went quiet when we saw how close our and warm our bodies were together.
My mind immediately went to that dark and secret corner and I started thinking about kissing her lips, all the way down her jaw and nec-
"Uhhh we should get going, don't you think?" she asked quietly, still staring into my eyes.
Her body didn't move for an inch' and I didn't even mind, it worried me how attracted I was to her.
"Y-yeah sure," I stuttered out and mentally slapped myself.
I need to stop thinking about her in that way, I mean I know I am a 17 year old, and it's totally typical, but I can't do that to her, it feels wrong!
I got up from the bed, sleepily putting on my vans, following Ivy out of the cabin to get breakfast.
I was hungry since I didn't get dinner yesterday, I went jogging instead.

Running set me free, I could just run away from the life I knew for a little bit and focus on myself.
Once again, I was consumed in my own thoughts, completely ignoring the beautiful view of Ivy in front of me.
"Oi, earth to Vicky! You alright there, champ?" she laughed and nudged me. I giggled at her cuteness and just faintly nodded, walking towards the cafeteria.
She got Fruit Loops, her favorites, and I got eggs and bacon with little sausages on the side.
Let's face it, I was starving.
When we sat down, I immediately dug into my food, moaning slightly at the deliciousness of their cooking.
I was just chewing on my bacon happily when I saw Ivy looking at me, holding back laughter.
"Wot," I asked, with my mouth full.
"Should I leave you two alone for a while? You seem like you're both perfect for each other," she laughed and that last sentence made my heart sting a bit.
I wanted her to like me so bad, but not the friend type.
I wanted her to like me, be attracted to me, anything really. It was torture.

Just as I was about to finish my meal when I saw a familiar face walk by.
Wait, Jacqueline?
What the hell was she doing here?
I thought she would be gone after what happened last year.

*flashback*

I couldn't believe this bitch. I couldn't fucking believe this girl.
For once, I meet someone genuinely nice and kind, and then they use you like you're a piece of paper.

She stole my first kiss, and before I know it, the whole fucking camp knows about me.
The bloody dyke who tried to kiss an 'innocent' girl like Jacqueline.
How dare she say I came onto her?! She initiated the whole thing in the first place!
We were walking from dinner, hand in hand, when she began: "I need to show you something, come with me," she shot me one of her toxic and addicting smiles, making my insides melt like a lit candle.
The dumbass I was, I of course followed her to the back of the cabin, only a faint light shining upon us.
She took my hand in hers, caressing it with her thumb.
"Ivy, I uh, I think I like you. A lot," she stammered and smiled at me.
My heart fluttered and I pinched myself, hoping this wasn't a dream.
Next thing I know, her lips were on mine.
I was quite shocked at first, but soon I started kissing her back.
Her tongue slipped into my mouth without my permission, but I gave it a go and let her do her thing.
Soon, I felt her hand sneak its way up my shirt, making me pull away in shock.
"Woah, calm down. Let's just take it easy, okay?" I said calmly, but she didn't seem to care.
"I want you so bad, baby, lets go to the bathroom," she winked and I immediately knew what she had in mind.
Her hand went up my thigh, making me yank myself from her.
"HEY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Are you crazy?! I'm not gonna have sex with you!" I stated loudly, making her face turn into a dark shade of red from anger.
"Whatever, look what you're missing out on," she scoffed and walked away.
The next morning, she told everyone how I made out with her and tried to have sex with her at the bathroom.
I was absolutely shocked and completely pissed off, but mostly pissed off.
I've had people call me names such as dyke, lesbo, fag, queer, whore, slut etc.
I couldn't stop it, so I went home the next day, no hesitation.

*end of flashback*

"Uhh, Ivy, you lost again?" I heard someone besides me say and my head shot up, clearing my mind.
"You've been a bit off today, what's the deal?" she asked me and grabbed my hand.

It's time for her to know.

___________________________________

Author's note:

Hello here's the longer chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.
Don't forget to review, comment, vote whatever it is you even do. Love you all, stay strong <3

-Vicky :)