7

I wake up and feel a pain and I sit up and take a sharp breath in as I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and slowly get up and look and see nothing there and I slowly went to the bathroom and sit down on the Toilet and do my business and walk back to the room and half way there I fall to the floor in pain and breath through gritted teeth and not wanting to wake D up by screaming and I slowly crawl to the bed and another wave of pain comes and a small scream leaves my mouth and d stirs and slowly sits up and I get on the bed and try to act like nothing is wrong but another small whimper leaves my mouth and he's at my side instantly asking what's wrong and I shrugged "I d..don't know but..but can you please call the pack do.. doctor"I ask and he nods and his eyes gloss slightly.

I'm laying in the bed and the doctor gave me a pain shot and walks back "well after all the tests I don't see anything seriously wrong but Luna you are pregnant" he says and I sit there mouth open "and I'm guessing since Damon's an alpha and you being a hybrid is speeding up the pregnancy so instead of your average wolf pregnancy of 4 months it will be 2 months and I would say you are a week pregnant" he continues and I sit there in shock I'm gonna be a mom what if Damon doesn't want the baby what I'd I'm not ready to be a mom...wait I have a baby inside of me a little human and he part of me and the man I love. "I'm gonna be dad" d says with a smile and I smile at him and nod and he engulfed me in a hug and and I couldn't be happier I know I'm only 18 but I don't care "I hope it's a boy" I say and he nods "me to. he can protect his younger siblings if you still want more that is" he says and I nod and smile at him and I noticed the doctor left and I see it's only 4pm "well we only have be up in 4 hours and I'm tired"I say and he nods and we get back in bed all I fall asleep on his chest again.

I wake up and see it's 7:53 and try to get up but ds arm is keeping a hold on and I shimmy out his grip and head to the bathroom and take a shower and wash my hair then brush my teeth "morning love"I look to the door to see a half asleep d and I rinced my mouth and walk towards him and pull him in for a kiss and break away and he gets in the shower and I sit and blow dry my hair and when I'm done he walks out and we both walk into the closet
And I choose us matching outfits

I wake up and see it's 7:53 and try to get up but ds arm is keeping a hold on and I shimmy out his grip and head to the bathroom and take a shower and wash my hair then brush my teeth "morning love"I look to the door to see a half asleep d and I r...

And we head downstairs.
"So you wanna tell everyone" he asks "well let's see if their as smart as they think they are I will mention going baby shopping and see if they catch on" I say and he nods and we walk into the dinning Hall and they go quite and bow their heads and we nod and they talk again and we sit at the alohas table with our friends "hey guys" we say and sit down and we make small talk "so what are you doing before the game today " JJ asks "going baby shopping then I wanna redo my hair" I say and they nod and a few seconds later "AHHHHHH  IM GONNA BE AN AUNT" meg squeals and everyones eyes widen and they look at us and we nod "DUDES LUNAS PREGNANT" one pack member shouts and the hall breaks into cheers.

So we are now at the baby store and have got everything we need for the nursery Wich will be painted in nutural colours because we decided to not find out the gender. "Love I'll meet you at the hair salon I'll take all this Stuff to the car " he says and I nod and me and megs head to the salon.
I decided to go more natural and she wanted something darker then mine