Thanksgiving at Grandmas

Don't give your mother attitude she is just trying to help. Why do you want to go to college, why do you want to waste your fathers money. I am a war hero I have saved hundreds your grandfather was a Vietnam Vet, respect your elders we are smarter than you. Your uncle was a marine. Enroll do your family proud stop being dumb Fayth, you'll never get into UCLA or anywhere else you are not interesting enough. You don't think I don't know, you come from your room smelling like pot did your common sense drift out the window along with the smoke? You're harming your body no wonder your gaining weight. I was in perfect health at your age. Why don't you have a boyfriend Fayth, your not a lesbian are you? Anything but a lesbian. Sweetheart I'm just trying to help you. Seconds really? you don't need the extra calories. Your father should of never signed those papers, you are not a part of this family. You're a Melven act like it. Drop the attitude I don't have time for your sass unlike you I am making dinner, no I don't want your help you'll just mess it up. What are your grades? Average? All you'll ever be is average. I'm really happy you've decided against the military, I don't want you to tarnish the name. What happened to that Mexican boy? Did you mess that up to. That's to bad I liked him more than you. Fayth where is your sister? Why can't you be more like your sister. Why don't you have a job yet Fayth? Why aren't you driving yet Fayth?  You need to grow up and stop waiting for the world and start running.  Why can't you just be perfect like your sister.