I wont say im in love Reader X hanabusa

Y/N=your name

F/C= favorite color

E/C=eye color

Readers POV

Ring

The bell rang ending the classes for the day. Im Y/N I go to saint Marie and I'm in group C. My specialty is banana sweets.

I'm known for being stubborn and that I don't admit how I feel, I have bad judgment and I don't get along with boys. Especially hanabusa in group A.

He's a huge womanizer! The other girls seem to love him and treat him like he's some sort of prince.

"Mina-San I have to go. Ill leave the cleaning to you I promise I'll clean everything tomorrow! Goodbye have a good evening!" I say taking off my hat grabbing my bags and leaving the kitchen .

"Y/N-Hime!" A familiar voice called out and I could tell who it was just because of the 'Hime' part.

I tried to ignore him and continued to walk pretending I didn't hear him.

Just before I was about to walk down the stairs a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

It was so sudden I lost my balance causing me both and the boy to fall down the stairs.

At the bottom of the staircase I laid On my back on the ground my arms spread out and my eyes shut from the pain.

"Y/N-Hime" the same voice called out

I opened my eyes only to find my self in an awkward position with Hanabusa. He was on his hands and knees his green orbs starring down at me.

"What do you want? And get off of me!" I said looking at him angrily

"Ah, only until after you anwser my question." He smirked. "Y/N, will you go on a date with me?" He asked pressing his hand down so I couldn't escape.

"EH?!?! Is that some sort of joke? A date?"I said surprised at his question.

"Yes, and if it goes well you have to be my girlfriend." He smirked looking down at me looking satisfied with himself

"Now explain to me why I would want to do that" I said sounding irritated with him

"Unless my Hime-Chan is afraid of losing a bet, after all if your really don't like me then it won't be a good date" he closed his eyes and smiled.

"I guess that's true." I said thinking it over.

"But, I'm going to make you fall for me you may not like me now my Hime-Chan but soon." He put his face closer to mine our lips inches away.

"You'll be mine." He smiled and backed away. And stood up " Tomorrow at 11:30 meet me at the rose garden. It's a date" he said offering me his hand.

"There's no way I'm going to fall for you" I stood up by myself

"Not in a million years"

"Then ill Waite a billion years for you." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him.

"What? W-what are you insane?!" I said blushing trying to pull away. His grip was to tight to move.

"No, just in love" he stared at me with eyes filled with passion.

"W-what? I-I I'll see you tomorrow bye!" I pushed away from him and ran outside.

I sighed. "You'd think a girl would learn."

I'm doing it again, No! I mentally slapped my self there's no way I'm falling in love with hanabusa. Did I just use the word love?!? Oh no.

If there was a prize for rotten judgment I guess I already won that.