Chapter Two

Kody panicked. He had absolutely no idea what to wear, he was pacing around his medium sized room.
He threw open his closet, kicking his Golden Labrador to the side gently.
He grabbed a white, tight fitting shirt and black skinny jeans. He stripped of his plain clothes, quickly changing. He pulled a beanie onto his head, not having time to style his hair.
Kody glanced over at the clock that read '8:33PM' in big, bold, green letters.
He glanced out his window to see Josh's black sports car standing in his driveway. He ran down the stairs, thankful that his parents wouldn't be home until tomorrow evening because of a business trip.
He pulled on white hightops, looking at his front door mirror before jumping as Josh honked. He glanced at the watch on his wrist, biting his lip as it was almost nine.
He opened the front door, locking it behind him and running to the passengers seat and hopping in.
"I said that you have to be ready at Eight Thirty. What time is it right now?" Josh said angrily, pausing and looking at Kody before continuing. "It's Eight Fifty-seven."
Kody looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "Sorry, my dog was being annoying.." he mumbled quietly.
"Sure, blame it on Max." Josh rolled his eyes, starting the car and stepping on the gas pedal, the car lurching forward.
Kody cringed. He hated driving with Josh, because Josh could barely drive. He's gotten into approximately seventeen car accidents before, and Kody didn't feel safe driving with him.
The short car ride was silent, except the quiet radio blasting some rock song.
"We're here." Josh glanced at Kody as he got out of the car.
Kody did the same, raising his eyebrows at Josh. "Weren't we supposed to pick up the other guys too?"
"Yes, but they're already here because I spent twenty minutes waiting for you." Josh glared at him, walking up to the house and stopping in his tracks, making Kody bump into his back.
"Josh... why does it smell funny..?" Kody murmured, tugging at his best friends' arm.
"Oh shit, we have to go. Now." Josh said under his breath, turning around and beginning to walk.
Kody grabbed his arm, shaking his head. "No! We're staying. Why would we have to go anyways?"
Josh paused before telling him. "They have illegal chemicals. The police might catch us. The worst thing that could happen is... the house blowing up."
"By illegal chemicals do you mean drugs...?" Kody said, his eyes wide.
Josh was about to answer, but a tall guy in all black walked up to them, running a hand through his quiff-styled, dark brown hair. He was slim and very fit and attractive.
"You guys gonna come in or not?" He smirked, a lot cigarette hanging between his lips as he looked Kody up and down, clearly checking him out.
Kody blushed and tensed up, nudging Josh. "Yeah, we're coming in. Who's house is this?" he mumbled, looking over at the huge Mansion sized house.
The boy laughed lightly. "Mine. My name's Liam, I'm the host of this party." He smiled, his pearly white teeth showing.
Kody felt lightheaded as he sucked in a breath, his cheeks a bright red. "My name is Kody, and this is Josh." he whispered, blushing more as he felt Liam's eyes rake his body again.
"Well, come on in then." Liam hummed, taking a drag of his cigarette before throwing it down on the grass, turning around and then leaving.