Nightmare

Okay so I'm verrrrrrrryyyyyyy sorrrryyyyy for the late update. -bows and apologizes more than 100 times-

I've been very busy especially with the summer program. I'm really sorry. Also sorry about this. You might hate me for this chapter. only in the dream part though.

As the moon rose down and everything was dark, Eren headed back to his room to sleep. He started to dose off and the fell into a deep slumber.

EREN'S POV

I started to dream about flowers a whole bunch of them. It was a flower field with all kind of different ones. there was sunflowers ,tall ,and nice, red poppies, daisies, lilies and on one side of the field there was a beautiful pond.

"This place," I said in my dream"looks familiar." I wanted to get a closer look at the ponds and flowers. As i inched closer to the pond though, i saw my reflection but it wasn't the same. what i saw was myself smiling and saying " I'LL KILL THEM ALL, EVERY LAST ONE!!"

"W-what the" as i back away i heard laughs pretty near me.

" Mikasa wait up I can't catch up to you!"

"Hurry up slow poke, even armin is faster than you for the first time" I just stared at the younger kids and asked myself "why am I dreaming this." As I kept looking I saw the same damn titan that ate my mom come behind them. I saw it grab mikasa and armin in both hands. I couldn't move anymore. "N-nooooo LET ME GO!!No!!" All I could do was watch the little me run and see mikasa and armin get eaten. As i cried in my dream, everything soon vanished and became another. The setting was the same but this time it was levi. Levi was with me and Petra talking about some business. The rest of them appear. The whole group was here. "How could this be. why the hell am I dreaming this." Then i saw more than one titan come out of the forest with gigantic trees. As I saw them surround the us in the dream i screamed "heichou run away!!!!" they didn't move though and I saw heichou was grabbed by one and was gonna get eaten. "heichou noooooooo!!!!!" I screamed and clear salty tears started to roll down. That made me wake up in cold sweat and salty clear tears. "As I calmed down I looked out of the spotless window and saw the white, beautiful moon. I always saw the moon differently. I saw it alone and sad while others saw it happy and just beautiful. "Gahh enough thoughts I need to sleep." Until I finished my sentence I decided to roll over my bed. All night it was tossing and turning, sweat dripping down, and nightmares consuming me whole. It was like that all night until morning.

BOOP MORNING----

I just didn't want to hear anything, no birds chirping or any screams in the hallway. I seriously couldn't sleep. I might even have bags under my eyes, all dark and nasty. I rolled one last time, took the pillow off from my ear, got up, got dressed, looked good (even though I always do) and went out to the kitchen.

Kitchen

I got to the kitchen and saw no one at all. I didn't even see them in the hallway. That is until I saw Erwin come in and telling me about a titan being spotted. it was an 8 meter class. he told me to not worry it was only one and that Levi can handle it so I just got a plate and served myself. At the table I was going to sit at, I saw a huge eye and some blood stains on the face. I just couldn't believe it. Could it have eaten .......levi. My eyes grew to a watery station but I didn't see the titan move. It just stood there looking in until we heard the sound -zzzzzpppp-.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Okay so I made this kind of short. don't ask why. I don't actually know myself. well I hope you enjoyed. remember thoughts and comments are always welcomed. well good bye .

:)