TWO - I'm Doin Me

Im back yall. If you read "Brianna's Journey" & "Skyler" they've been updated sooooooo go read and comment.

Prod

I'm sitting in my driveway staring at my phone. Zaya sent me a text telling me she misses me. I got back to California a week ago but I feel too guilty to come home so I've been staying in a hotel. I don't even think I can look her in the eye. All she ever did was looked after me and loved me but my dumb ass just had to go off to a strip club fuckin with a hoe who can't do nothing but make me cum. Dang, I messed up.

I just walked in the house. The kids are at school. I grab Analya's coloring book off the floor and take it to her room. I stand back and watch her sleep. We created two beautiful daughters and a son together but I went and did some shit that could snatch that away from me. Crap, I can't even look at my daughter without feeling bad.

I walk upstairs and into our room. "Where you been??" She straight up asks. I look over at her. She sitting in the bed with the lamp on, reading "Think Like A Man." She got on my gym shorts and my jacket with her long curls hanging down. "Handling business." I say. "Business? Oh, ok. How was your night at the club? You never did call or text me back." She says. My heart starts pounding like a mothafucka. I wanna tell her but then again I'm scared she gon leave. "It was dead." I say. "Aww for real? I heard the women at Sapphire are bad enough to make any married man fuck around on his woman." She says. I look back at her. "Naw, they ain't bad enough to make me do that shit. You the only one." I say. Fuck... I ain't ever lied since we been married and I've never cheated until now. That wasn't necessarily cheating but then again it was. The sad part is, ol girl was ugly, she just had ass. "Awwww baby, that's so sweet. Did Roc behave?" She asks. "Yeah. So you ain't gotta kill nobody." I say. She chuckles. "See, that's why I love you. You mean the world to me. I know you'd never hurt me or betray me. I've been hurt so many times but you took me and changed me for the better. I love you, baby. You don't even have to say it back because I know you do." She says, looking in my eyes. I look down. Damn, she making me feel guilt like I never felt. "Zavianna, it's something I gotta tell you." I say. "Anything." She says. I stare in her eyes. I wanna tell her but I can't deal with being the reason she sheds tears. "I love you." I say. She motions for me to come. I get in the bed. She gets on her knees and pulls my shirt off. She pulls my shorts down and strokes my hard dick. She kisses my neck then gets down and takes all of me in her mouth. "Awww Fuck, Zaya, the hell?" I snap. She bit my dick. "My bad, baby. I watched this video when you were gone and the person dared me to do my man like that." She says. "What the hell? Zaya, you bit my dick. That shit ain't normal." I say. "I'm sorry. Watch This video." She says. "Gotdamn." I groan. She gets on her knees behind me and wraps her arms around my neck, putting the phone in my face. She presses play. I swear I just saw the light. It's me and Roc in the club fuckin with the hoes. "Now this the part where the dumb ass felt guilty." She says, watching me panic about what I did. The video stops playing. I stare at the phone. She hands me two pictures. I look and it's ol girl kissing me and the other was her sucking my dick. She hands me a box. I open it. It's her wedding ring. "Zaya please..." I say She gets up and unzips my jacket and takes it off then pulls my shorts down. She got on a tight ass red dress and I mean tight enough to show it all and red bottoms. "Where you think you going?" I yell. "Shut up, disloyal cunt. I'm doin me. You think I'm the only one who gon hurt? Think again cause I'm doing me. I cooked for the kids. Don't wait up." She says. And with that. She walks out. I look out the window and watch her speed off in her Audi. Now ain't this a bitch? She got me fucked up. I'll kill any nigga she lay up with and that's on life.

Comment

10 +