Even When I Lose My Head!

Keith looked around aimlessly around the rooms.
Every dorm was just as empty as his stomach, grumbling every turn.

"Maybe I should have some breakfast" Keith stirred as he made his way to the main room.

Then a scuttling sound erupted.
"Lance?" He called, his head turning and his hands ready to defend himself.

The marked emo boy started to peer around, he searched under the couch (don't know why he would look over there), he searched the cupboards, under certain rugs etc.

He still couldn't find me. And that was when I started to chuckle, I was hiding behind the curtains. And the funny part? They're a bit transparent. They're cream coloured, beautiful robes of light silk that feel utterly orgasmic on my face and bare chest.
Not long before Keith stumbled out in a huff, I began to laugh extremely hard as I walked out and followed him behind, how can I not have heard me?

I watched him go into the fridge and grab a carton of fresh milk, then, he peered across the cupboards looking for... cereal? Maybe?
I snuck up behind him and threw myself on him.

"Hey kitty boy!" I snuggled deeply into his shoulder, before I could even grasp even his scent, he flung me over his shoulder and onto the counter before us.

"OW KEITH FOR GOD SAKE!" I screamed, my head hit the cupboard on the way...

"You won't be saying that, Lance!" He snarled, his face glowing a light pink.
His face leaned forward as I took the message that he wanted to kiss me again.

I was wrong. So wrong.

He lent in to kiss me as suddenly he opens the cupboard, hitting my head again, then grabs cereal box and allowed me to hit my head against it.
Of course, I growled under my breath.

"What's wrong, Lance?" Keith gave a little smirk alongside the lift of his cute (and THICC) brow. "Oh..." he blushed hard, "I get it"

I smiled gently at him as I fluffed his cute mane. "It's okay, maybe some time today?" As I hugged him, still sat on the counter top with my legs around his waist.

It was utter bliss, the scene was just... ughk, too pretty.

The glow of light, beaming through the windows and I could see the cream curtains, gently lifting from the ground on the other side of the room.

That was when I felt it, I felt his pale lips press on my neck. And it felt... cute.

But my thoughts raced once again, I don't know why it happens, but usually my insecurities get the best of me. And often times...

I don't feel good enough for Keith...