1st day with the dragon

A.n:gonna skip the whole tai-lung prison escape thing.

The five had gone back into the training room whiles I told them what to do. Just then i noticed Shifu and the Dragon warrior also known as Po walk in and Tigress destroyed one of the spiked balls of wood aiming for the pandas face as i turned and looked  at her with a face that said "was that necessary?" As she gave me a look saying "I didnt do anything." I just sighed as i watched the panda touch his forehead and reel his hand back in pain.

Shifu:"let us begin"

The panda looked over at the gauntlet

Po:"wait wait wait...what! Now?"

Shifu and the panda began talking whiles I just decided to not listen but I watched them walk over to the training dummy as Po looked at it excitedly so I assumed we were starting with this, so the five and I approached and Po became awestruck by the sight of us.

Po:"Whoa. The Furious Five. You're so much bigger than your action figures except for you, Mantis. You're about the same."

As mantis gave him a look.

The panda then looked over to see me and became estatic.

Po: "Master (Y/n)! One of the most legendary kung fu masters in the history of.....ANYTHING!"

Shifu:"show us what you can do"

The panda then began to stall as I could already see what was going to happen but I still wanted to see it.

Shifu:"Just hit it"

He was clearly frustrated then the panda hit the dummy and with a smug look on his face he began to say...

Po:"how's tha-"

But before he could finish the dummy came back up and whacked him into the actual training areas where the panda was hit multiple times and then burst into flames as he began to drag himself towards us with a bit of his fur still burning.

Po:"how did i do?"

Shifu:"there is now a level zero"

He said before putting out the pandas burning fur as I thought to myself.

Y/n's thoughts:'we have a lot to do'