part 8

Grace takes one of her hands that she is holding my hand with and puts it on my shoulder. –Ba.. I mean.. Hannah, you fell and your head hit the table. She said.

I’m 70% sure she was about to say babe again.. What is happening??

The ambulance stopped. Two guys opened the doors to the ambulance and I where on my way in to the hospital.

-Grace? I said trying to hear if she was still with me.

It got harder to keep my eyes opened.

-Grace? I said louder.

-Yeah, Hannah, I’m still here. I heard her from down the corridor.

-I’ll be out in a sec, just wait! I said back to her.

I heard she started running. –Please, wait. Can I tell her something before you take her away to one of those rooms? She said to one of the nurses that took over after the ambulance men.

-Yeah, sure. But keep it short. One of the nurses said while walking away to give us some private.

-Hannah..? Grace said.

-Yes Grace? I said.

-I.. I think we should talk. After this I mean. She said.

What does she want to talk about? Have I done something wrong?

-Okay, if it’s something wrong it is my fault.. Blame it on me. Okay Gracie? I said back without realizing I said Gracie.

-Yeah.. But it is not your fault. It’s my fault. She said.

-Then it is mostly my fault. Not your fault, my fault. I said.

-Okay, I think it would be better if we talk about this later. Is that okay babe? She said.

She said it again. She said ‘babe’ to me again.

-----

Sorry for not updating. Hope you like the 8th part. This was all I had left of what I had wrote on this so I'll probably keep writing after updating.

Byeeeee :)