The fight

Mark's pov

I didn't realize how much Jake and Kim's making up affected me until I drank my fifth bottle of beer. I mean, what the fuck? Why can't Jake see how sneaky Kim is? It's not the first time she has cheated.

"Dude.....see that girl over there" Sam runs up to me pointing at a random girl I am not even interested in.

I squint my eyes to the direction and see a blonde. Gosh she looks slutty "the slut over there?" I ask.

He ignores my statement but roll his eyes "well I got to go.......if you know what I mean" he winks at me and rushes over to her.

My head is spinning, but I don't stop drinking. I'm down to eight bottles. That's a lot more than I can handle and I can already feel a lot more than the beer in my mouth.

"Hey sexy" I look up and see Claire Richmond, she is a couple of my classes and I have seen her around school. We are not friends so I don't know why she is talking to me right now but I am too drunk to care.

I smile groggily "hi"

She touches my arm "what's a guy like you doing all alone?" Her voice is low and I almost don't hear her over the music. I know she is flirting and she is the wrong person to flirt with right now.

"Waiting for the right girl to walk by"

But I flirt back.

She grins and I can tell she is drunk but so am I "do I fit the slot" she uses her arms as a gesture to her body and that makes me look at her closely. She is dressed in the shortest denim shorts I have ever seen and a bikini which barely covers her breasts.

I nod "we'll have to see"

It's surprising how Claire is coming on to me because I know she has a boyfriend. Rick Bane is the captain of the wrestling team; all-star state champion. I should be terrified but right now I don't give a shit. I don't know if its cause of the alcohol or just the frustration of being in the fucking closet and having no one to talk to about it.

"So where is your boyfriend?" I ask.

She comes closer to me "what he doesn't know won't hurt"

I can't believe I am agreeing to this but I take her hand and lead her to a corner in the room. She follows me willingly. She wraps her legs around my waist and my hands rest on her ass, "I've wanted to do this for so long" she says while kissing me.

I push her back against the wall with her arms wrapped around my neck tightly. Her breathing is unsteady as she kisses me. I deepen the kiss wanting to feel something; anything to get my mind off him but no matter how hard I try, this is not doing anything for me.

"Claire....what the hell are you doing?" She pushes off of me roughly and turns around and see her boyfriend "Babe it's not what you think" she says out of breath from our kiss.

It's exactly what he thinks.

He walks over to her and I take a step back and away from them. I don't think I need all this drama right now. Touching her face he asks "did he force himself on you" she stays quiet so he turns to face me "how dare you jump my girl?"

This is ridiculous.

I know I should be scared but somehow all the alcohol in my system is giving an adrenaline rush "Yeah right......Like I'd need to force myself on some slut"

He growls his face already turning red and I wince a little. I mean this dude is on the wrestling team, I should just run but before I can do anything to get out of the hole I dug for myself, he punches me in the face and I fall to the floor. I touch my face and feel blood coming out of my nose. I stand up with the help of the stairs and see him charging to me and that's when everything goes black.