Michael

As a tall handsome man walked in me and the cash register broke the hug.
"Oh sorry am I interrupting?" The man in the white shirt said.
"Oh um no were not, I'm not dating him." I said nervously.
"Oh well why were you hugging?" The handsome man said.

"Well my car broke down and I have no money and yeah." I said looking at the floor.
"Oh well I'll pay for you." He said with the cutest smile.
"Um are you sure I mean you don't have to if you d-" I said until he cut me off.

"No it's okay no worries." He said in a calm voice.
"Thank you so much um what's your name?" I asked with a smile.
"Michael Jackson" He said taking off his sunglasses.

Then I finally got to see his beautiful brown eyes.
"What's your name?" He asked in a playful voice.

I smile and say "Tatiana Thumbtzen"
"Well it's nice to meet you Ms. Thumbtzen." He says as we both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Jackson." I said blushing and smiling at him.
I hear the cash register sigh and
I turn around and say "Oh yeah and thank you so much for trying to help before I really, really appreciate it."

The cash register that looks like Freddie Mercury gave me a big grin.
"So get whatever you want and I'll pay for it okay?" Michael said.
"Okay and Thank you so much." I said again.

I walk around and get a bottle of water and lays.
I put it on the counter so the register can scan it.

"Michael can you wait here I need to use the restroom?" I said in a hurry
"Yeah go hurry before you pee yourself." He said with a giggle
I nod and make my way to the restroom.

Michael's P.O.V.

So Tatiana is really gorgeous there's something about her that I haven't felt before.

It sounds kind of cheesy but I don't know I think I like her.
So since she went to use the restroom I kept on staring to where she went.
"Five dollars and twenty six cents."
I didn't really pay attention until he said it again.

"Five dollars and twenty six cents!" The cash register yelled.
I turn towards him and say "Oh shit sorry my bad."
"Do you like her?" The cash register asked with a smirk on his face.

"Huh? Oh um I don't why is it obvious?" I said with a puzzled face.
"Very" He simply said.
I payed for Tatiana's stuff and then she walked out the restroom.
As her stuff was already bagged I gave it to her.

"Thank you Michael." Tatiana said with a smile kissing me on the cheek like she did with the cash register.
"No problem" I said blushing.
Her smile then fades and she says "Well it was really nice meeting you both and I know we just met but I love you guys and thank you so much for helping me out!."

"Your welcome" me and the cash register both said.
She smiles and nods then walks out.
"Wait Tatiana!" I yell.
She turns around not saying anything.

"Do you need me to pay for your gas or anything else?" I asked worringly

She smiles at me and says "You really don't have to, well I mean I really don't know what to do right now."

I frown and say "How about you come with me because I really wanna know why your here and why your dressed like that but I mean nothing bad, but can you come with me?"
"Sure." Tatiana replied with a smile.

Tatiana's P.O.V.

As me and Michael walk towards his car I see the police park at the parking lot.
I panic and hide behind Michael.
"What are you doing?" Michael said with a confused look but god damn it was fucking cute.

"Shh just take me to your car." I said whispering to him.
As I was hiding from the cops, using Michael we finally managed to get to his car.
We both get into the car and he drives off. I sigh in relief and then he says "So what happened exactly?"

"Well I ran away from home because I caught my mom cheating on my step dad and i told my step dad but he didn't believe me so I yell Fuck you to them and here I am." I said with a blank expression.

I look over to him and his face doesn't look that suprised but he just says " Damn you poor girl, your so glad I'm here for you."
I make a confused face and say "Uhh yeah."
The car was silent for a minute until I said "Hey Michael do you have an aux cord?"

He smiles at me showing his white straight teeth and says "Yeah it should be by your feet somewhere."
I look and say "Found it!"
I get back up and plug it in and hook it up to my phone.
"Do you like Prince?" I said with a big grin.

He gives me an annoyed look, then smiles and says "He's alright"
"Well I'm going to play some Prince."
I said with a smirk.
I pick a song from Prince called"Let's go crazy" and start dancing and singing along.

I can see Michael glancing at me like I'm a mentally insane person on the corner of my eye but I ignore him.
After the song overs Michael says "Wow you really like Prince huh?" "Yeah he's alright." I said copying from what Michael said before.

"Be quiet" He said with a giggle.
I laughed with him and then I said
"Hey Mike can I tell you something?"
"Sure what is it?" He said glancing over at me.

"I'm really glad I found you I honestly have no idea what I what have done or have no idea where I would have went." I said looking at the road.
He chuckles and says "Yeah like I know we just met but your a really beautiful, awesome, and fun person."

I blush so much I can feel my cheeks turning hot.
"Aww thank you, and your really kind because you payed for my stuff and wanted me to come with you." I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Tatiana." Michael said with a calm voice.
"Yeah so where are we going now?" I said changing the subject.
"Um we're going to my house and let me just tell you that it's kinda really crowded." Michael said nervously.
He didn't really make sense but I knew what he ment.

"How?" I asked curiously.
"Well I still live with my parents and my siblings so yeah and I have a lot of siblings." Michael said with a chuckle.
"I don't mind." I said yawning.
"Are you getting sleepy?" Michael asked in a cute voice.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go to sleep can you wake me up when where there?"

"Yeah sure no worries." Michael said.
I try to get comfy in my seat.
As I'm slowly falling asleep I feel Michael put his jacket on me.
I'm to tired to speak so I give him a small smile then pass out.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment, like, and vote!
I'll write another chapter whenever but I hope this is alright.
Follow me or not Idk It's up to you.
Good night!❤❤💤