Chappie 6- Up all Night

We stayed up late playing games. About half through the night, Bryson called asking where I was. Apparently the note didn't tell him much. I thought back to the note and smiled.

GOING OUT. BE BACK IN WHENEVER.

JORY, it said.

I could just imagine him waking up and freaking out when he didn't see me. When I told him where I was he came running. So he ended up joining us. At first it was awkward. Bryson kept glaring at Josiah. While Cameron kept glancing at him then back to me, as if he knew something that I didn't.

Not letting the tension get to me, I picked up dance revolution and started playing. And I will admit, I'm the worst dancer ever. Soon enough the tension was replaced by laughter. I smiled smugly as you suck appeared on the screen.

" What the hell was that?" Josiah gasped as he struggled to control his laugh.

I shrugged.

" You have just witnessed the rare sight of me dancing." I answered and they laughed more.

" That was dancing?" Cameron exclaimed covering his mouth.

" The only thing I can do is salsa and ballroom dancing." I retorted.

" It looked like you were having a seizure." Bryson quickly put in, sending them back into a fit of laughter.

It took them a while to stop. By the time I was agitated and pouting a little bit. Cameron noticed and walked over to the bean bag I was sitting in. He draped himself over my lap and kissed my chin, making me smile a little.

In return I placed a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush. The moment was interrupted by a growl of anger and hurt.. Looking up, I saw Bryson get up and run into the bathroom.

" Shit," I cursed.

Placing Cameron into the chair I went over to the door and pushed. It was locked. I knocks lightly.

" Bryson, open the door." I said.

" No," he answered.

" Please, Bryson just open it."

" No"

I growled, i was staring to get annoyed at his antics.

" Open it or I'll break the door down." I threatened.

When he didn't answer I braced myself to ram the door, but hearing the soft click of the lock turning stopped me. I pushed the door open, quickly entering then locking it behind me.

Bryson was standing over the sink, staring into the bathroom mirror. He avoided looking into my eyes through mirror. Instead he looked down, looking and probably feeling hurt.

" Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or just stare holes through the mirror?" I stated after standing in silence for a couple of minutes.

With a shocked look on his face, he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

" What's wrong? You're the one sitting, letting that slut drape himself all over you." he answered.

I saw red as I slammed him back into the wall. He gasped shocked.

" How fucking dare you call him a slut. If any one is a slut it's you. He is mine." I growled.

" I thought I was yours too." he whispered then, sounding completely heartbroken.

Guilt squeezed my heart when I heard him sniffle. Against my will, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me. His arms found their way around my neck and held onto me. Even though he was six feet and two inches, two inches shorter than me he managed to bury his face into my chest. Pain lacerated my heart at the fact that I could make this huge hunk of a man break down into tears.