Chapter 6

Your POV

I teleport to dads room and I see him in the corner in the fetal position. "Dad just stay here for two days, I'll bring you food and you can take time to process your existence." I said as I rubbed his back. "Ok, but life was better a thousand years ago." He said quietly. I exit the room and walk to mine which was conveniently right down the hall. I walk into my room and take my phone out to look at pictures of maid dresses and I stop when I see a picture of Rem and Ram's maid dress from Re:Zero. I concentrate on the maid dress in my mind and I make it appear. "This should be good enough, it's cute and I agree to wear it because I'm technically roleplaying for two days." I said to myself. I take the maid dress and put it making sure that it is secure and won't slip off. Then I take the long socks that go with the dress and put it on, after that I put on the shoes that go with the outfit and then it is complete. I look in the mirror and take a second to think. "I'm going to need some professionals. UNCLE TRENDOR, UNCLE SPLENDOR, UNCLE OFFENDOR, UNCLE SURRENDER PLEASE COME HERE!" I yelled. They all teleported to my room and asked what was wrong. "I'm fine but I need some professional help, and who's more professional then you three? And I didn't call dad here because he went into complete 'What is Life?' mode and I don't want to bother him." I explained. "Well what do you need our professional help for?" Once Offender asked. "Well I sorta made a deal with Jane that if she showed dad a video that I would be her maid for two days, the deal is actually why dad is in his room in the fetal position questioning life." I said. "Why did you tell her to show him the video?" Uncle Splendy asked. I showed them the video and I could tell by the sounds they made that they were very amused. "I know its funny, but that's not why I called you here, I called you here because I wanted your opinion on this." I said as I gestured to the maid dress. "(Y/n), I think I can speak for all of us that you look... ADORABLE!" Uncle Trendy said. "Aww, thanks uncle Trendy.... cause this is what I have to wear for two days." I said. "Well that's OK cause you pull that maid dress off well and its not like you have to sleep in it." Uncle Splendy said. "You're right! But I should probably get going now and please leave." I said as I opened the door for them. When they walked out I closed the door behind them and I grabbed a cloak and put it on, I mean I said I would wear the maid dress but I didn't say I couldn't wear a cloak over it. Haha, hacking the system! I leave my room and go downstairs by Jane. "Hello master, what would you like me to do?" I asked as I bowed at Jane. "Well I want you to take off the cloak, that is my first order." She said. "Yes, master." I said. "What the hell do you want me to do next?" I asked.

Jane's POV

She asked me what she had to do next with an attitude so I decided to have a little fun. "Hey Ben, come here." I called out to Ben. "What?" He asked. "What do you want (y/n) to do?" I asked. "W-wait! I'm only supposed to take orders from you and no one else, that was part of the deal!" (Y/n) said. "Oh, you will be taking orders from me, now, Ben what do you want (y/n) to do for you?" I said as I turned towards Ben. "I want a kiss from her." He said. "Well you heard him, but go someplace else and do it." I said. "Please don't make me do this." (Y/n) pleaded. "Sorry but you have to do what I say and I want you to do what Ben said." I said, crossing my arms. Ben grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his room. "You're lucky I can tolerate this pervert or else I would have bit your face off." She whisper yelled to me before she got pulled away by Ben.

Your POV

Ben had pulled me into a hallway closet and I just looked at him. "What is this? Seven minutes in heaven?" I asked sarcastically. "No, but it can be." He suggested while wiggling his eyebrows. "No." I said bluntly as I stared at him with a blank expression. He just shrugged it off and kissed me, I wanted to get this over with so I just kissed him back so we could stop. After a bit we pulled away for air and I immediately teleported out of the closet and went to find Jane. I had found her in the kitchen and walked up to her. "Ja- master can I talk to you please" I said as I grabbed her arm. "What is it?" She asked. "I'm gonna go to bed, I'm really tired." I said. "Well, alright just don't forget to eat." She said. "Don't worry, I won't." I said as I ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed a mannequin from my closet and positioned it in my bed to make it look like I'm sleeping. I then take off the dress and put on some ripped jeans and a hoodie, then I change my shoes to converse and left my room through the window. I ran through the woods all the way to town. I went to an alley and knock on a metal door three times. "What?" I here a deep voice say. "The Alpha has returned." I say. "Ah, well if it isn't my favorite visitor, how have you been? I heard you got put to sleep for 10 centuries." The voice said. "Hey Jackson, I've been good. And sorry I didn't tell you personally about my dad putting me to sleep, it happened kinda fast." I said, as I gave him a hug "Don't worry about it, now get in here, we have new people that you need to beat to defend your title as rap champ." He said as he hugged me back.

???'s POV

I was sitting in my room when I heard someone land on the ground outside. I looked out my window and saw     (y/n) start to run into the woods. I decided to follow her to see where she was going. I followed her through the woods all the way to town. I make sure I'm not seen as I follow her down the streets. She turns into an alley so I stay by the side and watch her. I see her knock on a door and someone answers. They talk then (y/n) hugs him and he hugs back then they walk inside. I decided to see what was going on. I get to the door and slowly open it, making sure not to draw attention to myself. I sneak inside and hide in a corner.

Your POV

Me and Jackson walk inside and I see some old and new faces. "Alright everyone, we are about to get started but before we do I'd like to introduce an old competitor that some of you may recognize. She has been gone for a while and has been the reigning champ that no one has ever been able to beat for the longest time. Welcome back Alpha" Jackson said loudly. Everyone started to cheer. I got up on a table and motioned my arms telling people to get louder. "Hello my people! Who's ready to rap!?" I yelled. Everyone cheered. "Alright so I need someone to go against Alpha." Jackson said. A guy in the corner raised his hand, he kinda looked familiar but I'm probably just seeing things. He Had black hair, blue eyes, wore jeans, a hoodie with a smiley face painted on it and had a Smiley face pin. "Alright, first volunteer, what do you call yourself sir?" Jackson asked. "Uuh... BP?" The guy said. "BP vs Alpha, who will succeed and who will fail? We'll see, now your song is... Lose yourself by Eminem!" He said as everyone started to cheer. I took the mic from Jackson and climbed on a table. "And the battles starts......NOW!!" Jackson yelled.
"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready. To drop bombs but he keeps forgetting, what he wrote down, the whole crowd goes loud. He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out. He's chokin; how everybody's jokin now. The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!" I sang. "Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity. Oh, there goes rabbit, he choked, he's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No, he won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes, it don't matter, he's dope, he knows that but he's broke. He's so stacked that he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, that's when its back to the lab again, yo, this whole rhapsody. He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him." He continued.

Time skip to end of song

"And the winner is.... Alpha!!!" Jackson yelled. And then it hit me, I knew who the guy was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And there you go, chapter six is complete. I'll leave it to you to figure out who the mysterious challenger was even though some of you or all of you may already know from his description but if not you'll have to wait for the next chapter, and the reason why the people there have survived for ten centuries is because they old and magical, but that's it, baaaaiiiiii
~Mehgan