Im Falling For You... A Harry Styles Fanfic Chapter 3

'only a few more hours, are you nervous?' a voice whispers in my head. I shake it away as I open my locker grabbing my stuff out for 5th period.

"hey jaz!!" holly says beaming at me. What's up with her? "um holly are you okay?" I say laughing. She grins widely and realize it can only be one thing. "who's the lucky guy?" I say nudging her.

"guy? What guy?" she says twirling her hair looking around side to side, up and down but never looking me straight in the eye. "fine! It's Drake" she says looking down. If there is one thing you need to know about holly and drake is that they're childhood sweethearts. But it never turns out how they planned. It's either she brakes up with him because they don't see each other enough or he brakes up with her because he's found someone different and sometimes it's even over silly arguments that end in a brake up. But honestly these two are meant for each other. They've been through thick and thin together and still get through every day challenges. They're gonna get married when they're older I just know it.

"aw holly! Congrats!" I say engulfing her in a hug. I shut my locker door and jump when I see Harry standing right next to me. Holly winks at me and walks away leaving me and Harry alone. "what's up?" I say not looking at his face.

"um I just wanted to say thanks for cheering me up yesterday, I had a lot of fun, really." he says smiling down at me. I look up into his dreamy green eyes and smile "your welcome" seriously, is that your best answer? God your stupid jasmine.

"okay I'll see you this arvo at my place" he says walking away to 5th period.

I gather all my stuff and quickly rush to class. I couldn't really focus though, all I was thinking about is how nervous I was about going to harry's place. I've never been there before and quite frankly im so nervous. What if he doesn't like me?

**********

"so what do you want to work on first?" he says grabbing his stuff out of his bag.

"umm...how about we start on coming up with a name?" I say. We had to make a student business, but with the finest details. "how about 'your future is our business'" he says throwing his hands up in the air. I crack up laughing at his attempt to make a title and go back to the drawing board. "no I'm serious?!?" he says with a puppy dog face. "um Harry your future is our business sounds a bit creepy" I laugh. "fine" he says crossing his arms and tilting his head away. "oh grow up styles" I say throwing a pillow at his head making him fall of the bed and straight onto the floor. He pokes his head up, his floppy curls in his face and looks at me with the 'im gonna get you back' expression but I just continue to laugh at how silly he looked.

*harry's POV*

As we continue to work on our project, I look up at her and smile. There's something about jasmine that I hadn't noticed before, shes funny, adorable and genuine everything a guy could ever wish for in a girl.

She looks up and catches me staring at her. I blush and look down and get back to work in silence.

*******

A few hours passed and we had come up with a name (of course jasmine made it up) and a description of how our business works.

I turn on the radio but a really old slow song comes on and jasmine looks up at me with disgust in her eyes. "Harry this is the oldest radio channel on earth you have no styles in music." she says getting up and switching the radio to a channel where the song 'just the way you are' by bruno mars blurs through the speakers. I hear her giggle "now this is more like it" she says sitting back down on the bed.

I've had this thing for jasmine ever since we were little but was always too scared to tell her. I always thought rushing inti different relationships will make me stop thinking about her but it always makes me think about her more. Except for when I went out with Emily. Emily was so sweet and caring when we started going out. But as I got the tag 'the coolest guy in school' she stated getting all stuck up and always wanted center of attention but I pushed it down always thinking it was a temperamental thing and that one day I will have my old Emily back and that it would just go away but sadly, the world doesn't work that way instead I found her in bed with someone else and she broke up with me. I took the break up real tough and kinda lost myself there as well. The only thing that is keeping me positive and happy is jasmine.

I walk up to her and gesture my hand out to her "care to dance?" I say taking her hand in mine and pulling her to the middle of my room while just the way you are is blurring through the speakers. I place my hand in hers and wrap my other one around her waist. She grabs my hand and places the other one around my neck as we dance around in my room, getting lost in each others eyes.

I start to sing the lyrics to her making her blush a deep red. I feel our heads getting closer and closer, as our faces are inches apart she hesitantly starts to back away but before she could, I closed the gap between us and kissed her passionately as the song ended.

*Jasmines POV*

I back away from the kiss and look him deep in the eyes and see him smile. The kiss I was always dreaming about, the kiss that I had so desperately wanted for ages but knew I would never come, had never arrived so perfectly. This was my first kiss and it was perfect. His lips moved with mine perfectly as if we were made for each other. A huge smile spreads across my face as the song 'Im Yours' by Jason Mraz comes on the radio. We stand there, hand in hand dancing and just looking at each other. I finally had my dream guy. Nothing could get more perfect than this.