Mistake

Justin's POV

It has been two days since I last talked to Jason, he didn't come to school yesterday I tried everything even going to his house but no one answered and I am slowly going insane that stupid kiss messed up our friendship I just want to be friends again.I heard someone knocking my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said getting off my bed the door opened to reveal somebody who I really want to see Jason. I smiled and hugged him.

"Jason where have you been? I am so sorry about what I said we know it's true but I shouldn't have been so-"

"Justin stop up I have to tell you something because I don't know if I could ever again,"  Jason said softly he looked horrible when I really look at him his hair is in a mess and dark circles under his eyes.

"Justin I... I  love you I mean more than a friend that kiss was the best kiss I ever had  I didn't even realise I loved you until we kissed...okay I kind of did before we kissed just never understood and I remember mom saying that we both loved each other way past best friends but I never understood what she meant-"

"Dude shut the fuck up! Your mother is crazy well was crazy I don't love you I am not gay! that kiss was the biggest mistake of my life," I shouted I didn't even realize what I said until I finished saying it I kind of regretted it.Jason leaned forward and smashed our lips together my stomach did the flips again but I shoved him off.

"Get off of me you fag! Get out of my house," I shouted angrily at him. He just stared at me I just realize there was a bruise on his face before I could question him he stormed off. I really can't take this I need a distraction. I picked up my phone and did what I thought would best distract me.

HeyHannahcomeovertomyhouselet'schill ;) Justin

SureI'llbetherein twenty-Hannah

I knew could depend on her she is a slut after all and we already hooked up a couple times before.

*****20 minutes later

"Oh Justin," Hannah moaned and ran her hand through my hair while I was nibbling on her sexy neck leaving a love bite. We were in the back of her car in front my of house getting it on we could of come inside but I couldn't wait. I heard something like another car pulling up maybe it's mom so I don't care I'll continue.

"Justin?" a voice whispered from behind me I quickly stopped and turned around to see Jason staring at me. He had a black eye and his nose was bleeding And his lip was cut.

I just stared at him and I saw the tears in his eyes I turned down the glass and the smell of alcohol hit me. Was he drinking?

"Forget it bye! I made another mistake!" he shouted and ran to his car and sped off. Hannah turned my face and started kissing me again I really can't face him now I'll stay with Hannah.

--------

Jason POV

"I told dad I was gay today he didn't take it so well he hit me in the face that was a first then I went by Justin and faced rejection and he called me  a fag, mom," I said looking at the sky.

"You know I miss you a lot everything I did was a mistake I was a mistake wasn't I mom?"  I said trying to hold back my tears every time I want to talk to her I go where the accident happened and sit by a tree near by and talk to her she loved nature so I bet she is here.

"Mom I don't know what to do, I know you wouldn't want me to give up so I'll go face dad hopefully he is more understanding now and then go to Justin but he called you crazy and I know your not crazy maybe he just angry I'll go back right now," I said and got up and headed home. Maybe dad is better?

"Dad?" I whispered entering the house. Suddenly I felt something connect with my head and I hit the floor I looked up and saw dad with a broken beer bottle in his hand and pieces where scattered on the door. ShitIguessheisn'tbetter.

"You little fag get out of my house," he shouted and he starting punching and kicking me. It felt like years I was on the floor trying to block his attacks his phone started ringing thankfully he went to answer it which saved me. I felt broken while he was beating me he said really hurtful things like I was a big mistake and he wished I was dead not her that broke me.

I crawled to the kitchen and took  two of his beers out of the fridge I opened one and poured some on the open wound on my head from where the bottle he hit me with and drank some and hurriedly made it to my car. I can't stay he would kill me for sure.

I drank the two beers before I even made it to Justin's house and when I got there a car was parked in front the house I got out of my car maybe a little to fast because my head pounded and everything was a blur for a while I made it the car and heard moans coming from it I looked in and that was the worst mistake.

"Justin?" I whispered it looked like Justin and Hannah but for some reason things started to look blurry for me so I had to make sure. The person turned down the glass and with what the little vision I have I saw Justin and Hannah and I looked at her and saw a big mark on her neck and was topless my heart broke into a million pieces.

He just stared at me I felt tears building up in my eyes,"Forget it bye! I made another  mistake!" I shouted which made my head pound even more but I ran to my car to my best ability and drove off I looked back to see of he even came out the car to get me but he didn't.

I drove as fast as possible my head was pounding everything started to look blurry again I heard cars honking me which made the pain worse suddenly a sharp pain hit my head things started to look even blurrier and started to go black  I heard loud honks but I was really feeling tired all of a sudden so I closed my eyes I knew what would happen but I am a mistake and I always make mistakes so time I leave well I hope at least. I let my eyes close and all the pain slowly went away closing my eyes was the one thing I did that wasn't a mistake.