XI

11

Mia's POV

"Geez, you're so noisy!" Hyeri constantly complains about how noisy the shower was and how it disturbed her 'beauty sleep'- beauty sleep my non-existent ass.

"Shut it before I kick your butt to oblivion."

She sits up from her bed, scratching her neck with her squinted morning eyes. "Whose jacket is that anyway?"

I notice Jimin's washed jacket hanging around my shoulder. Oh shit.

"Uhh, I recently bought it." I try to quickly change the subject. "Hurry up and get ready. I'm gonna head there earlier, so I won't be here to remind your lazy ass."

. . .

I enter the practice room automatically landing my eyes on Jimin who was also looking back at me. I avert my eyes, as my ears redden in embarrassment.

He chuckles from my reaction, running his fingers through his hair while getting up on the floor.

Shit, please don't approach me.

I skip towards Jiwon and Kyoungji to fasten my steps and hopefully avoid Jimin. I swing my arms around both their shoulders and hug them.

"What are you guys doing," I swiftly say in English making them look at me completely clueless.

"Huh?" They respond in unison.

I look up, seeing Jimin turn around back to the others. It worked.

"Huh? Nothing." I let them go smiling, knowing I've escaped another potential embarrassing moment. I don't know why, but every time Jimin is around, embarrassment always seem to be chasing after my tail.

"Yah! Why're you smiling? We're you insulting me?" They always think of this every time they don't understand my English, and before, they would say something back in Korean that I don't understand. But of course, this doesn't work anymore.

"I dealt with learning Korean, so maybe YOU should learn English!" I tease them. "And not everything's about you JIWON!" I yell at her poking my tongue out.

"YAH! Where are your manners? I'm older than you! I'm your eonni!" She charges towards me and I automatically bolt away from her.

My agility is pretty good, so I snap from different directions, making her even more pissed. I was way ahead of her, so I stop in one spot, watching her giving up.

But she sees me standing still, so she goes for it. I wait until she was close enough to get tricked of running ahead, before I slide to my left.

She crashes towards Jin who happened to be right behind me, with open arms, back hugging him, with a shocked look on their faces. She immediately backs away, bowing apologetically before chasing after me again who couldn't stop laughing.

Oooh.. Looks like there's a couple to ship.

Jiwon eventually gives up, collapsing on the floor on her butt, wiping her sweat. I dance my way in front of her, showing my victory dance.

"Maybe jogging every morning would help too." I smirk, popping my head back and forward as I continue my weird dance, letting my weirdness out, oblivious of my surroundings.

"You better make sure you're not in my sight later." She threatens me, but I only wink, pointing at her and clicking my tongue.

Author's POV

"Ah shit I lost track of time!" Hyeji panics, running around trying to look for clothes.

"I'm sure she won't mind," she thinks to herself as she grabs the jacket that was freely laid on Mia's bed before heading out.

. . .

The girls' fuss seized everyone's attention. Jimin stares at Mia, eye smiling at her victory dance.

"She's so goofy!" He exclaims, taking out his phone from his pocket and recording her. His hands shake from trying to keep his laughs in to avoid getting her attention. He zooms in on her face, perfectly capturing her winking. A soft smile displays on his face.

"Alright guys, gather in." Namjoon gains everyone's attention. "Mr Song is coming in a bit late, so while we're here, let's use this time to get to know each other more."

Like kindergarten students, everyone listens to the instructions given, forming a circle with crossed legs on the floor.

"So, are you guys a fan of us?" Jin confidently asks the girls.

Mia nods her head eagerly, smiling widely, hoping to get a similar response from the rest of the girls, but they only shyly chuckle. Mia's smile drop as she look at her members in betrayal.

"Of course Mia is. She's been the biggest army, apparently since your debut, because 'No More Dream' was so 'relatable' to her life." Jiwon exposes Mia, adding the speech marks with her fingers in the word relatable. "She gets SO hyped talking about you guys."

Mia glares at Jiwon who was chuckling at her shot of vengeance. "Really?" Namjoon felt so proud, thinking back to their debut.

"Who's your bias?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows.

"J-"

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!" Mia quickly cuts Jiwon off, roaring Jhope's name, making everyone else startled.

"Ayyyy!" Hoseok's bright infectious smile appears, leaning towards Mia to give her a high five.

"I wouldn't do that if I were-"

Mia gathers all her energy in her right arm as it collides against Hoseok's hands, resulting in a thundering clap. He instantly refrains his hands, trying to blow away the pain.

"Told you." Soyoung shakes her head. "This is why no one ever gives her a high five."

"Sorry," Mia crunches her face. "I guess I just put my 110% in everything." She boasts, beaming from her cool comeback.

Hyeji barges in through the door, making everyone's head snap towards her direction. "I MADE IT!" She wheezes in relief.

A gasp flees from Mia mouth as she sees the jacket on Hyeji. Jimin slowly turns his head to Mia, smirking. She purses her lips, awkwardly smiling at Jimin as she gulps anxiously.

A/N: Hahah slightly shorter chapter and less Jimin and Mia moments, but hopefully this was alright.

Jimia? Mimin? Mijim? Jimi?
Hahahha

Thanks for reading!
Please vote this book to support me 🙏🏻⭐️
고마워요
-키미