Running away

Tatiana's P.O.V.

So ever since my mom has married this dude "Carl".
My mom has mainly been paying attention to his daughter and not me.
I don't wanna sound jealous but I think I am.

"Tatiana can you set up the decorations?" my mom said annoyingly.
I roll my eyes and say "Well why can't you?"

"Well because I'm going to go to the store to find a present for Cheyanne."
my mom said sounding like a smart ass.

"Whatever just go." I said in a low tone.
"Wait before I do I got you this dress and these black high heel boots."
My eyes widen and I say "Mom do you want me to be a hooker or something?"

"My eyes widen and I say "Mom do you want me to be a hooker or something?"

"Oh knock it off just wear it for Cheyanne's party okay?" said my mom.
"Yeah okay but just for today." I say rolling my eyes.
My mom leaves the house and I take a shower and wear what my mom gave me.

I look at myself in the mirror and think Oh well its actually not that bad but I kinda like it.
I usually wear sweat pants and T-shirts so I'm not really used to dresses.
1 hour later I hear my mom pull up and I go back to decorating.

My mom has all these gifts already wrapped up.
I forgot to mention that Carl and Cheyanne are at some restraunt.
Yeah my life is sad and whatever.
After We finish decorating more of my family and Carl's family arrive.

We then do the cake.
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear braaat, Happy Birthday to You." I said quietly thinking that no one heard.
After she blew her candles everyone starting cheering and clapping.

After all that everyone was just enjoying the party.
As I'm walking towards my room I open my door and happen to see my mom and her co-worker Steven making out right on my bed.
"What the Fuck?" I yell.
"Tatiana What are you doing in here?" My mom questions stupidly.

"What am I doing here? This is my room why are you fucking asking?"
I yell.
"Keep your voice down your so loud." my mom says getting of my bed.
"I'm telling Carl!" I said pointing my index finger at her.
I run into the living room and say "Carl moms cheating on you!"
Then the room got quiet and all eyes were on us.

My mom runs towards me and looks at Carl then says "Baby I would never do anything like that you know that, because my ex husband cheated on me and I would never do something so hurtful."

She walks over to Carl and he wraps his arm around her waist and says "Yeah see your mom wouldn't do that."
"Ugh why do you have to always lie huh Tatiana?" My mom says with an evil grin on her face.
My eyes widen and tears begin to form in my eyes.

"You know what fuck you all no one ever listens to me!" I yell running out of the house.
I take off my heels and start running as fast as I can.
After running for about 3 minutes I turn around and see no one.
I hear a text message from my phone and see it's from my mom.

It says "Tatiana please come back I'm sorry and I'll buy you whatever you want I mean it I'm sorry!"
I open the text and leave her on read.
I don't want to respond back to her.
I know she's trying to trick me ugh.

I look to my right and see a car with the engine on but the door open.
At this point I'm debating if I should still the car.
Should I? Oh well I have no other choice.
As I'm holding my high heels I crouch and walk towards the car.

As I'm by the door I hear a woman yell "Hey What the hell are you doing?"
I hesitate for a second and quickly get in the car.
I lock the door and the woman tries to open it.

"Get out now before I call the damn police!" The lady yelled.
I back up and drive off as fast as I could.
As i get away from the lady and I park into an alley way.

I look around for an aux cord.
"Fuck!" I said trying to look for one.
I look in the glove compartment and got so lucky and found one. I smile and sigh in relief.
I plug it in and then play "In the room where you sleep" by Dead man's bones.

As I'm driving I glance at the time on the radio and it said 4:43. I didn't really care but continued singing and dancing in the car like an idiot. I check my gas and see that its slowly getting empty.
I cringe then drive until it runs out.

"No no no no no no!" I yell.
I lean my head against the steering wheel then sigh.
Its dark now already, I take my high heels and start walking to a gas station thats in the middle of no where.

It's about 2 minutes away so at least it's not that far.
I look at the sign and it says that I am in Utah.
I shrug my shoulders and say "At least I'm not in Denver, Colorado."

I walk in the gas station and then look at the cash register who kinda looks like Freddie Mercury.
"Hey Oh my what is a beautiful woman like you doing in a store like this?" He said.

"Um no time for flirting." I say will looking around.
"Oh sorry about that well do you need anything?" The cash register said.
This man is kind of good looking, ugh focus Tatiana try flirting with him and ask him for stuff.

"Um yeah see I um, well my car ran out of gas but I really need help and I'm really hungry but I dont have money." I said trying to cry.
"Um I don't know I'm not supposed to pay for my customers." He said sounding worried.

I cry and say "That's alright I know what you mean."
I walk out the store and I hear the cash register yell "Wait!"
I turn around wiping my tears and say "What?"
"Alright I'll let you get what you need and I'll pay for it b-" He said until I cut him off and hugged him.

"Thank you, Thank you!" I said.
I kissed him on the cheek and then we heard a ding.
There was a man with black curly hair, caramel skin, with sunglasses.
The whole store got silent.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter Idk if it's long or short but I hope it's alright. I will be making another chapter this week or whenever but Like,Comment, and vote please Thank you!!!😘❤❤