Betrayal

//////Chapter 14//////

Hilary's POV

    "We can't let her know." I said to Liam. "I know." Liam replied looking at the floor. He looked up from the floor and asked, "Why isn't she home yet? I hope she's okay." I shook my head. "Don't worry, she knows how to protect herself." I whispered. I was sitting on his lap and I was turned on. I leaned up and kissed him softly. The door swung open and in walked a teary-eyed Ronny. Oh no, she heard. I jumped away from Liam and he did the same. She shook her head and said, "Yeah I do know how to defend myself." She hinted the fact that she heard. "I'm leaving." She said and grabbed her emergency, "Run away" Bag. "Ronny!" I called as she stormed out of the room. I ran out of the room after her. She turned on her heels and looked me in the eyes. You could see anger, disappointment, and betrayal. I hate myself for doing this. "I thought you were my best friend." She whispered. Tears gushed out of her eyes. "You are." I said, the tears now falling from my eyes. "Not anymore." She said and that hit me, hard. My breathing picked up and my heart was racing. I opened my mouth to speak, but my mind wouldn't let me. My throat heated up and became clogged with all my sadness and regret. She walked to the door and stopped as her hand touched the door knob. She spoke over her shoulder, "And Liam. You're not my brother." She said as Liam came running down the stairs. She opened the door and swiftly walked out of the house, slamming the door.

    I turned to Liam. His face was hard and showed no emotion. "Liam?" I said, my voice soft and very shaky. He looked down at me and sympathy rushed to his face. I tried to hold back the tears as they came to my eyes but I gave in. The tears came spilling from my eyes and I buried my face in his chest. He picked me up and set me down on the couch. I looked at the carpet. He lifted my chin up so that I was looking him in the eyes. "She'll come around. Just give her time Hil." He said and I cried into his chest again as he stroked my hair soothingly.

Unknown's POV

    I sat on the couch watching That 70's Show. I knew Ronny was back and I missed her. A lot. But I could never tell her that I loved her. She has changed so much and she seems to be going after that Brad douche again. I scoffed and the doorbell soon rang. I got up from the couch slowly and walked my way to the door. I opened the door to see Ronny. What the hell? "Ronny, what are you doing here? Have you been crying?" I asked worried. She nodded slightly and said in a shaky voice, "Can I stay here tonight?"

Ronny's POV

    "Can I stay here tonight?" I ask shakily. I cringe at how weak I sound. He nods his head and whispers, "Of course." I nod my head thank you and step into his house. "Ronny, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Ronny, seriously, before you moved, I was the one you went to if you couldn't talk to Hilary about it." He looked at me worriedly. I sighed and spoke in barely a whisper, "HilarykissedLiam." I looked at him with sad eyes. "What?" He asked. "Hilary...kissedLiam." I spoke in a hushed and fast tone. "Ronny, babe, I can't understand you." He said calmly. "SHE KISSED LIAM!" I screamed, tears falling again. "SHE KISSED HIM ANDREW!" I screamed. I fell to the floor crying, my heart beating so fast in my chest. I felt strong arms wrap around me. "Shhh..." I heard Andrew say from beside me. I slowly stopped crying but was still cuddled against his chest. I stood up slowly, "Sorry." I said, pointing to the big tear spot on his shirt. "Don't sweat about it." He said and hugged me again. These are the times I'm glad I have him. Andrew was my best friend before Hilary and before I left. I haven't seen him very much but I know how he is. He's mysterious, a player, a bad boy and he does whatever the hell he wants when he wants. I used to go to him with everything before I met Hilary and when I couldn't talk to Hilary, I talked to him. He was the best guy friend I could have ever asked for.

    Once I calmed down, we sat on the couch and talked and watched TV. He didn't bring up what happened with Hilary, he knows I want to keep my mind away from it. Then it hits me. "Andrew..." He looks at me and says, "Yes?" I stare into his green eyes, his blond hair sweeping across his brow. He was a cute guy, just adorable. "Nevermind." I smiled and turned back to the TV.