Dance Away Rejection

So this first chapter is going to be different because I deleted it on accident so sorry!! :( But um I'll Try My best to get it the same like I had ot before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

"Higher Big brother! Higher!" I said giggling as he tossed my 6 year old body up. He smiled up at me and tossed me higher, He then put me down and I ran to my father he was with my mother sitting on the bench.

"Ariel , are you ready to go home?" My father asked I got up on his lap and sat their "No I want to play a little bit more," I said to him he nodded and I hoped back up from his lap and ran to the swings.

I looked up into the dark sky the moon was shinning its bright grey light and the clouds were moving slowly it was truely a beautiful sight as I was surronded by the long bushy trees.

I stopped swinging my legs and eventually I came to a stop I got up and went to my parents who were cuddeling next to each other I smiled and that and they looked at me smiling as well "I'm ready to go now," I told them.

They got up and took my hand my brother followed as we walked through the tress back to the pack house.

With a sudden snap of a twig followed by a growl we had all stopped in our track and turned to see a very crazed big shaggy brown wolf glaring while baring his teeth towards my parents. I gasped and my mother turned to me "Ariel, go now leave with your brother and remember we love you" she told me.

I shook my head and she smiled sadly and took the necklace off her neck "Take this and people will now you are important you have to live" she said and put the crystal necklace around my neck picking me up and handing to my frozen brother she shook him and he snapped out of it.

"Go Will me and your father love you" Mother said again.

My brother held me tightly and I turned to him "No we have to stay!" I screeched but he just took off running.

I saw as the wolf took a large bite out of my Father and my mom crying holding him as the blood came pouring out "MOM!" I screamed once again.

******

I woke up with sweat on me and my hand in the air I sighed and put it down I sat up looking around in my dull room I got up from my hard mattress and went into my small bathroom I looked and saw a girl with dark cherry hair and piercing green eyes that had no life in them I brushed my teeth and put on some hand me down jeans and a bkack T-Shirt with crappy converse that had mud and stains on them.

I walked down the stairs and made the pack breakfeast I was sitting waiting for the sausages to finish when Will and Brian came in they were laughing and punching each others shoulders playfully I looked down and got up moving away.

"Oh look at what we have here lookes like we have a bitch slutting around!" Brian said and I looked up a little "Dude you can't talk to her like that!!" Will said and I looked up at him with hope he was defending me finally!

"You need to give her a lesson while talking to her like that!" He said my heart dropped and so did the little smile I had he laughed and I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

I felt as the warm liquid went down my face and another blow to the stomach I fell down clutching my stomach and gasping then I heard a tsk "You burned the food!" Will said as a hand went in my hair pulling me up.

I was turned to see the food burned he moved the pan and then I felt the tears "NO! please dont!!" I screamed as Brian took my hand and then put it on the hot stove I shrieked and he smirked.

"Maybe this will teach you not to be a slut!" He said and then took a knife carving the words Whore in it.

He let go of my hand and hair making me drop to the floor I crawled away and they laughed I knew I was leaving a blood trail but I didn't care as I made my way into the bathroom I layed down and felt my hand and arm throbbing.

I got up with my good arm and turned on the sink running my hand in the water I looked and saw purple bruises on my face and arms my hair was matted on my face and my eyes were red and puffy from crying a lot.

I sniffed and then sucked up all my despair 'No more crying' I thought and then I took a cloth and wrapped it around my arm pinning it I then looked out the door peeking out and saw they were still in their I sighed and closed the door locking it without making a sound.

It wasn't my fault for my parents death I didn't make the rogue come, ever since that day my brother blamed me and Brian Tridant of course believed him as Will my own brother turned everybody against me the only one who treated me well was Cora at school and Mr.Tridant my Alpha who is usually away on Pack business.

I got up and looked in the mirror again Ariel Grande isn't so Beautiful and cute as people thought 10 years ago no she's a 16 year old abused girl who has no hope anymore all of it was gone long ago.

I still remember the first time Will hit me he was 13 and I was only 10 at the time and he then started to realize well, think it was my fault and slapped me.

I looked below at the necklace my mother gave me it was a crystal heart with words on the back in some language 'You are important you have to live' Those were the words I remembered from my mother saying I laughed a little if I'm so important then why do I feel so meaningless.

~~~~

I changed the story a little well... a lot because I don't remember anything but the dream and her waking up sorry!

-AriseToLove