Chapter 3: Kiss💋

Della POV

It was as if the universe was planning against me. That jerk Drake was in my English class and he sat right next to me. As class was starting, a piece of paper was thrown onto my desk. Looking around I saw that jerk staring at me. I picked up the note and unfolded it. I was surprised to see "I'm so sorry" written on it. I looked back at Drake and saw that he was holding his ears. He looked so comical that I started laughing really hard. Tears were coming out of my eyes.

"What's so funny Ms. Rosella" my english teacher Mrs. Basset asked.

"Oh nothing, I just remembered something" I replied while I was dying inside.

Looking back at Drake I wrote "your forgiven" in the note and threw it at his desk. He picked it up and unfolded it. Then he looked at me with such a big smile that my breath was blown away. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he said while smirking at me.

My face heated up and I ducked my head down. That was so embarrassing. I couldn't believe that I was staring at him like some lovesick fool.

Soon the bell rang and school was over. I slowly put away my things and stood up. As I was walking out, a shadow fell on me and I looked up. It was Drake.

"Well Hello there," I said.

"Hey"

"So whats up"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you needed a ride home."

I was speechless for a few minutes. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Drake was offering me a ride home!!!

"Um.....sure," I replied. " I really do need a ride home."

We walked up to his car and I couldn't believe it. Its was a benz!!

"Wow, nice car" I said.

"Thanks"

We were on our way when Drake asked me if I wanted to play 20 questions.

"Um sure" I said.

"What's your favorite color" he asked.

"I like royal blue and gold"

"What are your favorite colors" I asked him.

"I like blue and black."

Soon he had pulled up to my house and I wondered how he knew where I lived.

"How did you know where I lived" I asked him.

"Well it is a small town and this was the only house that was sold recently."

I nodded. That made sense.
Just as I was about to get put of the car he got out amd ran around the car opening the car door for me.

"Thank you" I shyly replied.

As I got out Drake leaned in and was about to kiss me on the cheek but I suddenly turned my head and I felt his soft lips on mine. At first I was forzen but soon I started to kiss him back. It felt so good. I couldn't believe that a kiss could feel so good. There were butterflies in my stomach. Obviously this wasn't my first kiss but it sure felt like it. His lips were so smooth and velvet like. My hands found their way into his oh so soft hair and his hands were on my butt pulling me into him. We were literally chest to chest. My breasts were pressed into his chest and a warm tingling sensation was spreading through out my body. After a few minutes or hours I don't know, Drake pulled back. I let out a groan of frustration not wanting the kiss to end. But as my head finally cleared, I realized that I was KISSING DRAKE. WHAT THE HELL?! I couldn't belive it and I stepped out of his arms and ran up the steps and into my house. Leaning against the door, I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't believe that I had kissed Drake and liked it too.

Drake POV

I couldn't believe that I had just kissed my mate. I felt so happy that I could burst with happiness. I leaned against my car and just stared at the door that my mate had just ran through.

Today was the happiest day of my life.

I had finally found my mate.
_______________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone. How you been. I am so sorry that I didn't update earlier but I was had readers block I didn't know how to continue the story but now I kind of have an idea of what I'm going to do with this book so expect more updates and soon.
AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!
Love u guys and see you next time. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉