The Average Day

My story is the perfect example of how one fails internet safety.

May 31st.

 I guess it's somewhat my fault for being an ignorant twat on the internet. I thought it'd be fun and cool. Now, not so much.

Beep beep beep

My alarm went off, and I groaned in agony. Everyday, I've woken up to my alarm at 7 am. Everyday that I wake up to the annoying beep sound, the more and more I hate it. I quickly turned to my alarm to shut it off. Glancing at the screen, the time read 8am. "Fuck" I whispered, I'm an hour late. I only have a half hour to get ready.

I quickly hopped off my bed and grabbed a T-shirt and jeans from the closet.

"Hunney, wake up! My mom shouted from the kitchen. "You're going to be late!"

"I know mom, I'm up now."

I quickly threw on my outfit and walked to the bathroom to err, do my business.Walking out of the bathroom I grabbed my school bag and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat. I found my dad sitting at the table, reading a newspaper, as he always did.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked my dad.

"I don't cook for people who wake up late" he replied, crinkling his newspaper.

I rolled my eyes and replied "It's not my fault dad, my alarm didn't go off"

"Well, you should have woken up anyways."

I turned around angrily and grabbed a breakfast bar from the cupboard. I had about 10 minutes left before I had to go to school, but I decided it would be best for me to leave so I didn't get any more pissed off at my dad.