The Long Second Life of Bree Tanner {13}

**************************** A/N ****************************

As requested by XxBabyBeautyxX a part of this chapter will be in Rosalie's P.O.V. If any of you guys want a point of view from a certain character, you need to tell me because then I will do it! Please vote/comment/read/like/tweet/fan or maybe even all of them =O

Im really happy because I got my first fan-girl squeal! =] it was from Kaysy13

**************************** A/N ****************************

All characters go to Stephanie Meyer!

♫ Chapter 13 ♫

*** Rosalie's P.O.V. ***

'UGH! Shut-up!' I screamed to myself in my head. All night all I have heard is the stupid giggling coming from Bree and the heartbroken mutt, Leah. I sighed to myself and got up off the bed. I decided to go for a walk, until I heard crying from the room the girls were staying in.

"I'm sorry! I should'nt have asked." I heard Leah say.

I heard a tearless sob and frowned. 'Whats wrong with Bree?' I asked myself. 'Wait a minute... why do I care?' I continued thinking. I inched closer to their door so I could listen more clearly.

"N-no... your my friend, friends tell each other everything, right?" Bree asked with a voice that sounded as if she actually did just cry.

She continued, "When you think of Mum's and Dad's, you think of love and care and-and mine were nothing like that!"

Bree started to cry again and I instantly felt bad. I had judged her the minute I saw her on the clearing... I had'nt even asked her about her old life... nobody here really cared that much about it. Or maybe they all knew it was hard for her to talk about.

"Wow... I really am meaner then I thought." I whispered to myself.

I must have forgotten that I was hiding because soon I heard Bree say, "Can't we have a little privacy?"

Before she could get to the door, I ran downstairs and pretended to be watching TV. A few seconds later Bree came down with her arms folded across her chest. She continued staring at me so I had to say something.

"Do you need anything?" I asked in a curious vioce.

She looked a little bit confused. I guessed it was because I did'nt use a harsh voice like I usually did.

"I thought I heard you listening to me talking to Leah... but I guess not..." Bree was still a little confused.

I just shrugged and she walked away. Suddenly a great idea popped in my mind. I went to find Alice, I knew she would be able to help me in a situation like this!

*** Alice's P.O.V. ***

I was humming a tune while doing the laundry when suddenly I senced a present behind me.

"Yes Rosalie?" I already knew it was her because I could smell her expensive fragrences coming off her.

"I was wondering... Do you know when Bree's birthday is? Because I wanted to through her a .... party." She said nervously.

I squealed while jumping up and down and said, "I dont know but the next time I see you I will! I promise."

She laughed and said, " I think I should go and apologise to Bree about the way I have been acting... so..." She trailed off.

"Yay! Now we can all be friends!" I exclamed. I could'nt wait to throw ANOTHER party!