BLUE FOLDER 1

A long long time ago a source of evil runed our towns in slaving all that lived in it abusing us we need to be saved but if u help me we can defeat it IT SHALL NO LIVE longer it shall no push around anymore!!apparently a year later the blue folder was found shredded nezt to a dustbin all hope was found and our lands were happy we no longer were in slaved and no longer torchered by the blue folder... but myths tell us there are three others strong sources of dark magis out there caged and lcoked up in the ancient world of evil called E block they each hold a source of power that could destroy our planet they r hidden in the caves of yjb they must be destroyed whos with me! we deserve more then this vile nonsence we do deserve better so lets work together to track town them and destroy the cave witch they live in no longer will the evil emporer WORTHY cage us up it will be over and our worlds will be free !!!!!the science department warriors did sucseed on burning down one of the caves but unfortunalty it was the wrong one so we are still looking ,I have seen them with my very own eyes..i was amazed but scared with how much damage each onee of them would do...we are trying.. but its no use one of our fellow warriors flufuluficus fundorian is still missing after all those year is it dead or alive we do not know it hasnt been replying to my fb messages this worries me so much but all is okay atm we wil be having a blue folder party in memory of it to be happy that its destroyed u can still see the ruins today ther is dark magic inside of it very powerful magic ive read it ino whats its capable of.i have had history with it and have been very badly wounded and some one else that ino has been injured worse the damage it causes is very heartbreaking and would we should all fight against this evil.Im afraid to say this but the dark powers have multiplied there are annother 24 other folders around our universe.this is a true story...