Chapter 17

Connor's P.O.V.

We got to the Port and ordered a boat.  
" That will be 20$ for one person. '' One man said and we all started to search fro money.
'' No, not need. I'll pay. '' Kate smiled and gave him money for us all. '' I said I'll beat you '' She whispered to me and winked. I like that girl!!! She's amazing person...
'' So, you wanna play...? '' I whispered to my self. '' Well, let's play... '' 
I'm going to beat her down. It's only 1:1....  Everyone got in boat and that man got us to the place where dolphins are.

We got there really fast and everyone started to film dolphins. 
'' Hey, can I swim? '' Kate asked that man. He was in swimmer suit too and what I'm going to say. In girl minds he looks HOT. I rolled my eyes away from her.
'' Connor you're coming? '' She smiled.
'' Nope, I'm not. '' I said in angry voice.
'' What? Angry at me cause I'm winning. Oh, sorry babe. I love you....But I'll win! '' She joked. Nice try Kate...
'' We'll see... '' I rolled my eyes. 

She jumped in water with THAT GUY. Am I jealous? Nope, I'm not! Am I angry to her? Nope, I'm not! I just want her to think that I'm angry and when she falls...BOOM! I win the challenge.

'' Connor, C'mon! '' She yelled again. '' We're going to swim underwater...'' 
'' Ok, I'll go... '' I have plan. You'll see. That will 100% get me one point in challenge...
I jumped in the water and filmed somethings underwater. Then I put my camera back on boat, and got to swim a little bit more...It's time to work my plan.
I tried to swim as far as I could and Kate started to yell. '' Connor, don't swim that far! It's not allowed. ''
Niiice! Exactly what I wanted...
'' I'll be-OMG! H-Help!!!! '' I started to sink. 
'' CONNOR! '' Kate yelled and I heard her jump back in water and swim on my side. When she was next to me I dived in and tried to look like I'm not breathing...Nice plan here Connor! 
'' Connor!!! '' She yelled and dived after me. Wow! She really cares about me even if I'm angry at her.(not really angry) I mean! Yeah! She probably would do that to get a point ,right?
'' Khe-khe.... '' I tried to look like I'm in coma all the way she tried to get me back on the boat. Everyone got around me and they tried to help me. 
Kate tried to punch my chest and It hurt ,but I had to be strong. 
'' Connor, please... '' She cried and I felt her tear fell on my chest.
'' Got ya. Point for me. '' I whispered.
'' CONNOR?! '' Ensy yelled.
'' You! You tricked me! I thought you'll die! Connor, I will never forgive you this...This was too far for a JUST A GAME! '' She yelled at me crying and slapped me.
'' Kate-I! '' 
'' Connor, it isn't funny. Didn't you see her crying. It's too far. She really cared about you. '' Jc said and looking angry at me and got after Kate. 
'' Ensy, please I just- '' and she slapped me too.
'' Connor, I didn't know you can be like this. '' She cried too.

When everyone got back to hotels, no one wanted to go anywhere. So everyone got to their rooms.
I sat on my bed.
Did she really cried? I though, she did it only to get point. I guess I got too far with this. I need to apologize.

Kate's P.O.V. 

I was sitting on my balcony and crying. He did it to me! Knowing that I react to this really hard...He's my only close friend and knowing that I lost my dad. HOW COULD HE?! He used all my weaknesses against me. I cried cause he's close to me and I really DO care about him... I thought he understood how it was to loose your dad when you need him...And if I'll lose another close person to me, I will NEVER get over it.
I was holding my head in my hand and crying... 
'' Kate, is everything ok? '' I heard Kian. I guess he was on balcony and heard me.
'' Does It seems that I'm fine? '' I said and looked at him. All my face was red, my mascara all over my eyes and I felt sick.
'' Oh...You need a hug! Can I come? '' He asked and I nodded still crying. He didn't go around trough the doors. No! He just claimed over fence and vualja! He's here.
'' Come here. '' He said and hugged me. I was sitting on the ground leaning at the wall and crying.
'' Stop it. You need to have fun. IT'S HAWAII! Don't think about Connor. '' He smiled.
'' But everyone's hanging out with another guys. Me and Connor decided to hangout together. '' I said and stopped crying. Still some tears streaming down my cheek. He wiped those and smiled.
'' Well, maybe we can change? Connor will go with Jc and I'll go with you! If you don't mind... '' He said giving me hand to stand up.
'' Thank you Kian! I would go with you everywhere just to not think about Connor...'' I smiled and took hand.
'' See? I see your smile and world feels better. '' He smiled. '' Now go get ready and I'll go too. See ya in 10 minutes downstairs next to the registration... '' He smiled and claimed back to his room. Kian really Is so nice to me.