Le nouvel étudiant ... étudiant?

"Ah...Fuck yo Croissants."
"Enter."

Joan smiled as Kari walked in. "Where did that password even come from?" Joan giggled as Kari sat next to her. "Well i don't know, but imagine that being a conversation between me and a french person." She began to laugh. "I would respond with the 'I want a pretzel' afterwards." Joan shifted into a comfortable sitting position and looked on her phone.

"Heard there's a school dance today." Kari mumbled as she watched Joan play a Stranger Things RPG. "Uh. I'm pretty sure the whole groups going except Rich and Samuel. Wouldn't be surprised if they were at home having gay sex."

"You can't say anything about gay sex. How's Alison?" Joan giggled as Kari's face went dark red and she punched Joan in the shoulder. "Shut your mouth." She laughed.

Joan was bisexual, though she hid it. "So heard 9B has new fish." She mumbled and Kari immediately looked shocked. "Let's meet them! I heard there name began with a C or S something like that!" She jumped up, accidentally knocking Joan's phone out of her hand. Joan rolled her eyes, picked up her phone and switched it off. She stood up and put her phone into her pocket. "9B should be with 9C for P.E though, can't promise anything." She looked to Kari who grabbed her hand and began to run. "To the changing rooms then!" Obviously through the chatter they hadn't known that it was 3rd period, they skipped two lessons talking.

They arrived at the changing rooms, looking around for any new faces. The only people there were the Usual, Chloe and the whole of Exotic Losers and all that. Kari overheard Chloe talking, she was saying that the new girl was french.
In thought, Kari barely noticed the person standing infront of her whom she walked into. She apologised as she looked up.

"Selene?!"