Chapter 11

When we entered the auditorium it was empty even the staff wasn’t there which couldn’t be a coincidence. We sat down like we should have in the center of the auditorium and all of sudden shackles attached our hands and feet to the chair.

Then Hopper came on to the screen and glared at us. “So this is the lot that is meant to stop us. HA! I like to see you try.” He sneered.

Then he spit and I can feel the wetness on my face but I couldn’t wipe it because my hands were chained to the chair. “We are not going to try we are going to succeed” Kendall yelled back.  Hopper threw his head back and laughed.

“I doubt you would risk your brother’s life now would you?” Hopper said moving his hand toward the ceiling. 

Kenneth suddenly appeared there on a platform with ropes wrapped around his body. I screamed out to him but he didn’t hear me since he was unconscious.

“He can’t hear you stupid girl he has a sound proof force field around him. The only sound he can hear is his own heartbeat.” He glared at me

“now Hopper I told you that you wouldn’t be doing the honors you haven’t proven yourself yet to be doing that kind of thing” Marlee said coming out of the bottom of the screen. “But master haven’t I proved myself by getting them here?” Hopper said pathetically.

“Idiot! They came here on their own will you just made sure they stayed.” She spat out. “HELP!” Flick yelled as he came onto the side stage. 

“Molt has Atta and Dot! He just flew into the hill and grabbed them.” Hopper laughed like a maniac then Marlee threw something at his head. “SHUTUP! Such an idiot!” she yelled. “But he deserved to get his stupid little girlfriends kidnapped” he scoffed. Then Flick screamed in rage and threw himself at hopper and started beating him senseless.

Then Flick gave a little chocking sound and Hopper stood up with Flick’s head in his hands. “You retard! You weren’t supposed to kill him! That wasn’t the plan! We needed his power to overthrow this dictatorship! Now we are out two people!” Marlee screamed in fury.

She twisted her wrist in a weird way and with that Hopper’s neck snapped and he fell to the floor with a giant thud. 

Then her head moved toward Kenneth was and had a possessed look on her face “now what should I do with you? Drown you, set you on fire? No too good for you I want them to see you suffer.” She said pointing to us. Kenneth was squirming a lot I screamed out for him which got her attention.

“Oh so you don’t like that do you? Do you want me to start with you first? What is your preferred way to die? There are multiple choices that I have at my disposal. Do you want a chance to defend yourself? Or do you just want to go quickly?” she sneered. “I want to destroy you in the nastiest way possible.” I snapped back.

She laughed, “Destroy me? There is no chance in hell you can destroy me I am the most powerful creature in existence. Everything in this world is under my thumb the only person getting destroyed is you!” she got in my face.

I spit in her face she got up and slowly wiped my saliva off of her. “This just got real” she flicked her wrist then I felt an electric shock and everything went black.