Fated Encounter

A/N: hey guys *shows puppy dog eyes* please dont hate me for the slow update,exams were killing me awhile back so i didnt have anytime for myself...ok so heres the update,hope you like it,remember to comment,always love your comments...enjoy. 

I drifted downstream leaving the guys on the river bank,after a while  the river's current began to slow down and the water was getting shalow so I paddled to the bank and pulled myself  out the water. I was exhausted,my muscles felt like they were being plucked from my body one by one. I knew not if they were still trailing or if the had given up,the latter seemed highly unlikely but hopefully my scent was washed away by the river so they wont be seeing me anytime soon.I really had no choice but to stop and rest ,there were some nearby trees and a small stream which the river had made,the pup yelped as the cold breeze washed over him,so i carefully placed him down and started to lick its face gently,he scurried away at first but gave into it aftr a while.I nudged him with my snout and placed him under a large cave like root and went to look for food.

              After dinner I crawled under the tree root an cuddled the pup to keep him warm.I was up thinking about my life and how it was gonna be from now on,we not only had to look after ourselves but  a pup.....I stayed up thinking about it for god knows how long until my vision stated to get blurry and my eyelids started to get heavy..I could no longer will me exhausted body to stay awake as i drifted into a sweet dreamless sleep.........

.

.

.

.................>..............<..........

.

I stumbled awake and released a now happy pup..who was running around barking and nibling away a my hind legs (pups are not able to shift until they are three yrs old),he looks around 2 1/2 and seems to be newly abondoned,he wasnt malnourished or suffering from any scars or bruised except one ove his left eye....I smiled and tossed myself at him playing restlessly when i smelt something ominous in the wind...i stopped and sat on my hind legs and smelt the air........WEREWOLVES...and alot of them.I quickly remembered that we werent given the option to relax just yet....

"shit...how did they find us" ruby now wide awake growled in my head...

"what!!..holy crap ruby...I dont think we are gonna be lucky twice"

I gathered up the pup and started bolting...the trees started to look blurry as i ran past...i started to get confused but mainly scaed as we skidded to a stop,we were lost,nothing seemed familiar to my sight or smell.

"Shit,ruby i think it would be better if we shifted and hid our scent"I choked out,my eyes darting to ever possible hiding spot in sight.

"yeah..but what about the pup?"she asked..sounding slightly panicky.

"crap"I hissed

"we've gtta find a town...and see how far we are from home"

yeah...leave it to ruby and her rational thinking...i hope y'all caught the sarcasm

"Are you not taking in the situation,we 'weaklings are being chased by the vongola pack.Did you get that von-go-la"I panick yeld at her.

  They were gaining on us and quick for i could now hear the hard thud of paws stomp the ground about 15 kilometers behind us behind us...what? I have very good hearing and sense of smell even for a werewolf...

"you know what..fuck it" i growled as i took off speeding.I came to a breathless stop as i had to rest...i was so exhausted.Then all of a sudden I heard the most forocious i ever heard in my life,ruby instantly went quiet,i mean i could feel her anymore,my now sore paws were quivering and the pup was so qite i would have thaught it died if it wasnt for the small rugged breaths i heared and the moving of its ribs.I slowly looked over my sholder and thats when i saw it..the biggest wolf i have ever seen.It had jet black fur and piercing blue with a slight touch of gre that seemed to draw you in the moment you looked in the.Did i mention the mouth watering smell of morning dew and lemons.and then it all just bitch slapped me.

"MATE"