Not Like You, Not Like Me. (x-men type story)

Yay! You picked my story! It hasn't got much yet, but I'm working on it. Enjoy! And please comment if you can on this thing. (I'm a bit new)

Prologue

"there's something you need to know about me" he looked me in the eye, and I nodded,

"what is it?" Mike sighed

"I am not like other people" and I smiled, thinking I knew what he meant but he shook his head, and gripped both my hands, "not in that way though Kisha, in the other way, I'm not, I'm not like you" and I knew what he meant, I laughed

"then you must be normal, to be unlike myself, is to be human" Mike frowned and looked at me

"so your?" and I nodded, "then we?" I laughed at his confusion, then dropped his hand and stepped back, lifting one of my hands I said "I will show you, Mike, why I am not like others, then you are to show me" he nodded solemnly, all words caught in his throat, grinning I let warmth flood into my finger tips, and faced my palm towards the sky, a red light, flickered and grew, until it burst into a flame, only small at first, but growing larger, as I fed more energy into it. I watched as Mike stared in wonder, at the living light, wavering in the centre of my palm, and grinned. Closing my fist I killed the flame.

"I always knew there was something about you, that was larger than myself" he looked at me, finally breaking his gaze away from my hand, "and now I show you, right?" without waiting for my answer, he looked around him, checking for any peeping eyes, or any listening ears. My brother had a reputation for spying on myself and Mike. My breath caught when Mike pulled his shirt over his head, and I found myself gazing lazily at his abbs, he grinned and turned around, I gasped "wings"

I hope you liked it so far!