The relation

So I've known him 2months and maybe it's a short time but we spend our lives getting to know people and still don't know them. I thought I was rejected and the hurt was like an ants bite on my face. Sensitive and painful and left a horrible mark.

As time went by, I guess the time we spent together, we got closer and we "clicked" atleast that's my version of it. I grew to love him, even more not not just because of his soul but because of how he made me feel about myself and my change. I love him, for the sake of Allah. I kept praying, now more than ever because I thought I found it all. For the first time in my life, something was perfect. Was hard knowing that time was limited with him because of his job and again, the higher we go, the harder the trials. I eventually got over it but it was really hard.

Time passed and we were steady. I thought we should meet the parents. Why not right ? It was serious... my dad met him, loved him, and that's all I could have ever asked for. Again... I fell more. And allah alone knows how happy I was. Maybe got a little carried away when I started planning a wedding in my head lol but u know how it goes.

His family was amazing... still is, as far as I can tell. I thought I fitted in. I was a peace. For all the battles in my life and my troubled home, I was a peace for once in my life. I kept on changing myself to be a better muslim... and I tried to tag him along. I realized though, some people can't move as fast as you may. Everything I was doing was to be a better me, soon to be wife, mother, sister, Muslim etc... I wondered if I was doing it to fast. My love for Islam held me back from nothing. Allah was everywhere. Even in the times when I am guilty of. But what changed. It was all so well and perfect.

All good things must come to an end...