no justice.

my husband passed in 2003,and ever since then i haven't been me. he was the police in the army he was a great man,if you met him you would agree. i think of him now resting neath a palm tree.

but i digress, that's not what i planned to address, i wanted to express that ever since then i've been a mess and that as a women i have turned into less.

In 2005 i got back my sex drive, i met a man, and again felt alive. but soon after that life took a dive.   It wasn't till after i was on the hook,what i learned about him is,.. he was a crook. he conned me good and at me,.. the judge threw the book.

so i went to jail with no money for bail, but i got out on my word, that the judge would see me as soon as i  heard, by then i realized that i had been conned and everything i had was completely gone.it took a while to go to trial,it was like watching a turtle travel ten miles.

It took so long i started to feel free,then i fell for a man and he fell for me,together we seemingly lived care free,every day i ran to get the mail to see when the next time i was going to jail. then one day i was finally advised, that now was the time to get my family apprised.

they said that it could be 36 yrs. before i'm free,...of course that is... unless i take the plea. so to go from 36 yrs. all the way down to 6 months, all i have to do is say i knew what was up?!?ok then, i said, i'll take that deal,....36 yrs. and i don't even have to squeal. (we had everything we needed he didn't have to steal)

then came time to go in front of the judge,they called my name, and i could barely budge.after some time and some long drawn out words, at the end i could hardly beleive what i heard, he shuffled some papers as he shook his head,then he took off his glasses and started to speak..i see you've got three kids, i'll give you two weeks, but if your not here at 3:00 that day, i'm gonna take your plea away.

oh i was there you better beleive it! i rolled through the door,not 1 sec. late, i took a deep breath and one last look at outside... then i turned around and accepted my fate.

after a few days someone tells me how to become a trustee, 6 months to 4 just for working for free? hell yeah i'll do it, i'll work day and night where are the papers? i'll sign up tonight!

and that's what i did, then i waited a week, then they called me to the hallway for a meet and greet. there were three gaurds all looking at me,and might i add,... quite inquisitively they looked at each other and then back at me,there must be a mistake,we're interviewing trustees, i said nope no mistake i applied,.. that's me. they tell me it's long hours and can be quite rough," especially they laughed for a lame duck.one said, "i'm sorry,we're taken aback, noone told us you were handicapped,what can you do in a wheelchair? what job do we have that you can just sit there? i guess she could sew,..that's a handycraft.

so that's all i did for about two weeks and then i found out you get more time off for laundry,so for that i applied,and started right away so i sewed at night and did laundry all day.

but i was getting out, come hell or high water, i could hardly wait to hug my sons and my daughter. it was tough but i got through it, i was counting down the days untill i was free,and with less than 30 left my man wrote to me and said i'm leaving you for your best friend,by the time you get home she'll be moved in. i wish i could say that i was sorry,but being with her makes me feel jolly.

then finally came my night to leave,soon i would see my kids,.. i could hardly breath, it didn't matter that i was going home single, it was seeing my kids that's what made me tingle.

i didn't care that i was going home mateless,cuz for the first time in months,....my shoulders were weightless.