love thy storm on open eye

characters

MS MCCLAIR TEACHER

Y/N

Y/M

Y/D

KAVEN TWIN BROTHER HIGH SCHOOL 17 YRS OLD 

KNIGHT TWIN BROTHER  HIGH SCHOOL 17 OLD

ANNA BELL  SISTER OLDEST  19 YRS OLD HIGH SCHOOL

MATHEW 6 YRS OLD

KAI  BOY 6 YRS OLD

MR.T  AKA MR.TOM  TEACHER

MR.TENSION  TEACHER

MS.SWEETHEART TEACHER

MS . ZARA  TEACHER

MICHEAL 10 YRS

MR.MASION  DOCTOR

MS.TIGGER TEACHER

MILARD GAURD

 SAYAIR SOLDIER

DEYA SOILDER

LILIYA EX LEADER TRATIOR

Y/N P.O.V: " hi my name is y/n im five yrs old i live with my mum y/m and y/d i have three brothers and one older sister  im the youngest of them all im very smart  for my age and talk really well lets get to the story i live in texas with my family one day i want to be a doctor like mommy and dadi dy when  grow up to be big and storng my mom came in my room early in the morning i was sleeping in my bed my mom  was shaking me she said " it's time to get up  sweetie "  it was 7:00 am  monday morning i didnt want to get up dad tickled me to wake up i burst out luaghing really hard i finally woke up i said " daddy not funny im gonna have to get you back for that " dad is the coolest i love him just ike mommy do well not like that you know what i mean i love both my mommy and dad my dad  said to me " good morning to you too well lets just see bout that lets get you ready for school " i look at mom with a silly face " dad im in day care silly " my mom said " you two are just alike she takes up after me than you "my dad gave her a are you serious face she luaghed he smile back he said " you wish her since of humor comes from me " mom said " then her good looks style and smartness comes from me " dad was quite  after that he said " yeah what ever you keep thinking that " dad carried me to the bathroom gave me a bath got out wrapped a towl around me i was soaked i dry off and put on my gold and black dress and my black flower shoes and my backpack  and gold head band mom went down stairs to make breakfast  she made pancakes eggs sausages and bacon i love me some bacon me and dad went down stairs to see everyone eating already i sat next to my sister anna bell my brothers are super greedy my mom and dad save me some breafast for me i ate and my hands was so sticky from the butter and syrup my sister washed my hands and face dad said " boys thats enough you got to get ready to go to school  kaven is the oldest  one said " awwwww i dont wanna  go " mom said " well thats to bad you dont have a choice dear " knight the second oldest said " im staying here "  i went to go put on my backpack and shoes i said to my brothers " boys get  yo lazy asses up and get ready or else imma tell  your school you still seep with barney pictures AND BLUE CUES TEDDY BEARS  NOW GET GOING"  mom dad and my sister  was luaghing really hard kaven said"ma you going to let her talk to us like she 5 she cant be cussing like that  " dad was still luaghing he got up and finished  his coffee  he said " kaven right  dont say ass in this house honey it's not a nice word  to say " i said  but there over here eating like they never ate before they gonna be some fat ass pigs one day "  anna bell luaghed even harder she coudnt stop luaghing she looked liked she couldnt breath mom got up and dust her self off she told me " y/n listen to your father you not to be using any bad  words     are not be to use or  say i dont want you to be using those any bad words you hear me ?"  anna been luaghing for a hour she started to calm down after we got in the car  dad was driving  he dropped off my sister  anna bell  she goes to high school then my two brothers they in high school too they are twins  17 yrs old i went  to my day care my mom brought me in  and checked in with the teachers  she left  and went to work with daddy  i went to take my coat off and my back pack  and sat down next to my best friend kaylee  she saw me and said ' good morning y/n  did you do your math home work ?" i looked up and said "  you do relize  we dont get homework right  oh you gave your self homework you such a nerd ? "she covered my mouth and said"damn cant you keep your mouth shut  for once " i told her " can you take a breath mint for once when the last time you use toothpaste " the whole play room was luaghing at my joke i mean hey you got to admin it was pretty funny mrs.mcclair stepped beheind me i looked up i said " oh fudge " mrs.mcclair said" corner now  young lady say you sorry' i said  to kaylee" im sorry  that you didnt brush your teeth  today " everybody was luaghing extra hard mrs.mcclair said i cant believe you said that ,thats not nice you getting extra home work tonight" i said home work you trippin lady this is day care not school look it up its a differance " mrs.mc clair said " im calling your parents a smart mouth is not tolerated here " yeah me and kaylee are still cool though we be cracking jokes on each other all the time i still gonna get in trouble when i get home at  lunch time me and kaylee sat down next each other sometimes we switch lunches  i love the fruits that kaylee mom be packing.

okay im gonna stop here then end of chapter one i hope you like